Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2018
Every job seeker should be thrilled now because 06 vacant posts are available for the post of Additional District & Sessions Judge. The recruitment board of Uttarakhand High Court has invited applications for Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply on or before the last date of registration that is 19th May 2018 and send the applications to the address which is given at the last of this page. The application form will not be accepted after the ending date to apply so read all the details frequently and apply as soon as possible. Candidates can download the application form from the link which is managed at the finishing point of this page. Applicants who will clear the first step of this recruitment will be able to go to the next round. Other information like Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Application Fee, Selection Process, Documents required, and Steps to apply are mentioned downward.
About Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2018
- Name of the Department- High Court of Uttarakhand, Nainital
- Job Designation- Additional District & Sessions Judge
- Total Vacancies- 06
- Job Location- Uttarakhand
- Closing Date of Registration- 19th May 2018
- Date of Preliminary Exam- 01st July 2018
- Date of Main Exam- 11th & 12th August 2018
- Result Date of Pre Exam- 07th July 2018 (Tentative)
Eligibility Criteria for UK High Court Recruitment 2018
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates should be an Advocate not less than 7 years.
Age Boundary- Candidate’s minimum age to apply for this post is 35 years and maximum age is 45 years.
Age Relaxation- As per the rules of Government of Uttarakhand.
Application Fee- For General category aspirants the application fee is Rs. 750/- and Rs. 500 for SC/ST candidates of Uttarakhand only.
Pay Structure- Selected applicants will get the pay scale of Rs. 51,550/- to Rs. 63,070/-
Selection Process for UK High Court Recruitment 2018
Candidates have to face three major steps to get selected for this recruitment which are as follows-
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Examination
- Viva Voice
Category wise Vacancy Breakup
|Category||No. of Seats|
Required Documents for UK High Court Recruitment 2018
- Application Form in Original.
- “Application for the H.J.S 2018” must be written on the top of the envelope containing application form.
- High school Marksheet or its equivalent which shows the Date of Birth from a recognized Board.
- Photocopy of Degree or Diploma certificate of highest qualification.
- Copy of Registration in Bar Council.
- Experience Certificate as an Advocate from the District and Sessions Judge of the District.
- Caste Certificate.
- Character Certificate which includes the exact duration of practice (Date, Month & Year) from the District and Sessions Judge of the District.
- Identity Proof such as Voter Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport and etc.
- Examination Fee pay slip in original.
- Two self-addressed envelopes (size 25 cm. X 11 cm.) containing postage stamp of Rs. 25/- on each.
Apply for Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2018
- First of all, you have to go to the official link which is arranged below.
- After a minute, the homepage will be open in front of you.
- Then, you have to click on the link according to your post given under the Recent Updates which is set at the last that page.
- Now, Download the Application Form.
- Then, take print out of it.
- Now, fill the all the details asked in the application form.
- Attach all the documents properly which are mentioned above.
- Send it to the address which is given below.
Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand,
Contenders, if any question is roaming in your mind regarding Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2018 then you can ask it without any hesitation as our experts will try their best to sort out your queries.