Top Highest Paying Jobs in India
Highest Paying refers to the jobs that are able to pay a high amount of profit/gain. It basically depends according to the courses as the person do the very good course so the amount of their salary is large if they do a simple graduation or some other low level of course obviously his/her salary is not so good because they are not able to get good salary package. It all depends on the qualities of the personnel. Top Highest Paying Jobs in India are very numerous because by the increment of the population competition become very high day by day and the number of jobs is less. The Highest Paying Jobs in India become very less but still many companies are there who provide Highest Paying Job to the personnel.
Top Highest Paying Job provide to those ones who are deserving and have so many qualities because getting a good salary package job is very difficult so it creates a competition between personal all try to learn more and more things and always trying to increase their qualities and it is also a good aspect as personnel become more qualitative and this will help in country development.
Mainly depends on the Field that is chosen by people
In India, the problem of Unemployment is very wide as a large number of people are living here but the number of jobs is very less according to the population. Many of the people who have done many good courses and they have many degrees still they don’t get the jobs because the reason is lack of jobs in India because India is a developing Country, not a developed one they still try to developed day by day so the number of jobs is very rigid the people who have very good degrees still do not get jobs easily so it became very important to choose that field in which you feel your future is secure. Don’t follow others do that field in which you see the number of jobs is more and in which you feel that the chance of getting a job is more.
It is very necessary to choose the right field there are many options for getting good jobs that provide a good salary package as it pays according to your talent.
10 Highest Salary Jobs
There are some of the options of Highest Salary Jobs that are-
- Management Professionals– Through there are a wide number of schools offer degrees in management but those come from a good institution such as IIMs, IITs, FMS, IIFT and help in earning a good salary and provide very job roles and fast track career paths. The pre-placement offers are made on the campus with pay packages as high as INR 20-24 lakhs per Annum. Financial services and management consulting firms are the top recruits for the talent.
- Investment Bankers– The career of an investment Banker follow a standard path with 5 levels that are-
- Vice President
- Managing Director
Salaries for the different level are starting from 5 lakhs and maximum goes to 40 lakhs.
- IT &Software Engineers– The Training of Software Engineer who is a fresh college pass out the salary falls somewhere between INR 3.0 to IT 6.0 lakhs per annum for Software Engineer/program analyst. In addition to high salary, there are a lot of international companies which requires travel to different countries for the talented ones. One has to keep oneself constantly updated with the newer skills and emerging technologies.
- Chartered Accountants– based on the personal strengths and aspirations one can choose from the numerous opportunities available for a fresh CA.
- Oil and Natural Gas Professionals– at every level, one can expect a salary of around INR 3.5 lakhs to 6 lakhs. The salaries are sky high in private sector and the top employers such as-
- British Gas
- Reliance Energy
- Medical Professionals- These professionals like doctors have perennial demand. Moreover, specialization in specific fields can give them unexpected return. Doctors can earn from the private sector, standalone surgeries and more.
- Aviation Professionals– The commercial airline sector has seen a boost in the recent past. There is a constant demand for qualified pilots, ground staff, stewards, air hostesses, etc.
- Modelling & Acting– depending on the role, a new comer gets anytime between ”INR 2,000-10,000 per episode and a more experienced actor can earn INR 10,000-2,00,00 per episode in TV shows.
- Law Professionals– salaries vary broadly as per their employer and track record. Generally, in public sector, the salaries as per nthe3 government norms while those working with private law firms get the hefty/demanding
- Business Consultants– The job of a consultant entails understanding the client, industry and to locate data points to support the business case, perform competitors and industry benchmark analysis.
If you have a query regarding Top Highest Paying Jobs in India – 10 Highest Salary Jobs you can share your views by writing a comment in comment box.