SSC CHSL Notification 2019-20
Are you the 12th pass contenders and thinking over to crack any competitive exam of Combined Higher Secondary Level organized? If yes then you can get SSC CHSL Notification 2019-20 from this page and easily apply online for it from today i.e. 5th March 2019 until the last date which is 5th April 2019. Every year the superiors of Staff Selection Commission organize this exam for the various posts such as DEO, LDC, Court Clerk and Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant. We have told you every essential detail in relation to SSC CHSL Application 2019 so that you can get the tag of a successful contender.
Up to now the all vital dates as to SSC CHSL Exam 2019-20 and registration has not been announced yet but will be informed soon. Whenever sources will tell about them then our page can give you those details quickly. The mode of sending SSC CHSL 2019-20 Registration Form is only online. In addition to this way like offline mode (courier/ speed post), you cannot be registered yourself. In the links’ section, we add all essential type of web links so, you need to heed on there.
एसएससी सीएचएसएल अधिसूचना २०१९-२०: आवेदन पत्र प्राप्त करें
यदि आप कर्मचारी चयन आयोग द्वारा आयोजित संयुक्त उच्च माध्यमिक स्तर परीक्षा में प्रवेश करने के लिए स्वयं को तैयार कर रहे हैं तो इस परीक्षा के बारे में नवीनतम समाचार प्राप्त करें। इस परीक्षा की अधिसूचना और आवेदन पत्र जल्द ही वेब पेज पर जारी किया जाएगा।
आपको इस पृष्ठ पर दिए गए आवेदन करने से पहले अनिवार्य विवरण जानना होगा। हमने आपको अधिसूचना जारी करने की तारीख बताई है और यह भी बताती है कि आवेदन पत्र कब दिए जाएंगे। सफलतापूर्वक आवेदन करने के लिए इस पृष्ठ के आखिरी से भी उपयोगी लिंक प्राप्त करें।
Get SSC CHSL Notification 2019-20 for 10+2 Candidates
- Article for- SSC CHSL Notification 2019-20
- Name of the Department- Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Test Name- Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL)
- About Posts- Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Court Clerk (CC) and Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Number of Seats-Various
- Releasing Date of Advertisement- 05.03.2019
- Closing Date of Advertisement- Until the Last Date of Registration (Stated Otherwise for new CHSL)
- Starting Date for Online Registration- 05.03.2019
- Ending Date for Online Application- 05.04.2019
- Last Date for Application Receipt: 05.04.2019
- Last Date for Fee Payment and Generation of Offline Challan: 07.04.2019
- Payment Through Challan: 09.04.2019
- Computer-Based Examination (CBT) (Tier 1): 01.07.2019 to 26.07.2019
- Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 29.09.2019
- Official Website- https://ssc.nic.in
SSC CHSL LDC DEO Application Form 2019- Eligibility Criteria
For LDC/JSA, PA/SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG):
- Contender should have passed in 12th standard or its equivalent exam from a recognized Board or University.
For DEO in C&AG:
- The postulants need to hold a 12th Standard certificate passed in Science Stream with Mathematics as a subject completed from a recognised board.
Age Limit- 18 to 27 years as on 1st August 2019
SSC CHSL Application Fee 2019
- The fee of registration is exempted for all those candidates who are belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST), Schedule Caste (SC), Physical Handicapped (PH) and Ex-Serviceman.
- All the women have not to send any kind of fee because the application is also free for them.
- Other contenders of General/ OBC category have to pay a registration fee of Rs.100/- Only.
- The fee can be sent by contenders through SBI Net Banking/ SBI Challan or Master Card/ Debit Card/ Maestro Credit/ Visa or any other.
SSC CHSL Job Pay Scale 2019
|Post Name||Pay Band||Grade Pay|
|Sorting Assistant/ Postal Assistant||Pay Band-I (Rs.5200-20200)||Rs.2,400/-|
|Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||Pay Bank-I (Rs.5200-20200)||Rs.1,900/-|
|Data Entry Operator/ DEO (Grade ‘A’)||Pay Band-I (Rs.5200-20200)||Rs.2,400/-|
|Court Clerk||Pay Band (Rs.5200-20200)||Rs.1,900/-|
SSC CHSL Notification 2019: Selection Procedure
The way of getting selection in the SSC CHSL Exam Notification 2019 consist of several stages (Tiers). Everyone has to clear every round with qualifying marks in order to join every next stage of selection.
- Tier I is a Written Test.
- Tier II is a Descriptive Test.
- Tier III is a Typing Test/ Skill Test.
Final selection of contenders will be decided based on the performance in Written Exam or Skill Test.
At the end of this page, we would like to say to all users that if they have any query related to SSC CHSL Notification 2019 then they can shoot (enter) a question in the solution block (given below).
|Application Form||Apply Here | Login Here|
|Official Notification||Available Here|
|Official Web Location||Visit Here|
SSC CHSL Notification 2019-20
The SSC CHSL Notification 2019-20 for both Tier 1 and Tier 2 has been announced by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on 5th March 2019 on its official portal i.e. www.ssc.nic.in. If you were not aware of this update, you should be thankful because our team has given information about it in this comprehensive article.
Have you heard about the SSC CHSL Notification 2019 -20 lately? Well, if not, today, we are going to talk about the same. The Notification demonstrates that CHSL Tier-1 Exam shall be conducted on 1st July 2019 to 26th July 2019. However, Tier-2 exam shall be conducted on a different date which is 29.09.2019. To apply for this SSC 10+2 Exam for posts like LDC and DEO, one has to confirm that one is eligible and then fill the SSC 10+2 LDC DEO Application Form 2019-20 using the guidelines as shown on this page. The contestants need to work hard because the competition is increasing every year and it is just not stopping it. You have to pay the application fee also for submitting the online application form. As far as the vacancies are concerned, they are likely to be around 7662 jobs and maybe more than that and these posts will be filled after the evaluation of the performance of participating contestants. Clearing all Tiers shall be compulsory. The Tier-1 shall be objective type, Tier-2 shall be a descriptive type, and Tier-3 shall be a Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test (CPT). So, you must know the knowledge of how to crack an exam. If you are willing to apply for LDC, DEO, please read completely. The SSC is conducting these exams for the posts of LDC, Court Clerk, Postal Assistance, DEO & Sorting Assistance, etc. It is important to understand which documents are required at the time of doing the submission of the Online Application Form. If you skip any important document that needs to be uploaded on the server of the official portal, you will not be able to complete the application form submission. Therefore, keep an eye on everything while you start the procedure. There are various regions that are participating in this Recruitment, such as CR (Central Region), ER (Eastern Region), NR (North Region), SR (South Region), NER (North East Region), etc. The Exam shall be conducted in the month of March and Admit Card for attending the same exam shall be uploaded on the website. Each region has the power to conduct the exam in as per the rules and regulation and the name of the exam centres shall be communicated to the contests who are participating in this recruitment. There are two ways to extract the content from the SSC 10+2 LDC DEO Notification 2019-20, the former one is making use of the information that on the behalf of the RI team has been brought on this page, later one is by directly downloading a PDF file of the notification and saving it to your devices so that it can be used later for reference purposes.
The Staff Selection Commission has recently issued an official notification regarding the last date for filling the online application forms for SSC CHSL 2019-20. According to this notification, the closing date for the submission of online forms has been extended. The candidates can fill up their forms on or before 20th December 2017.
Hello, applicants are you looking for the SSC CHSL Exam Dates/Calendar 2019-20? If yes, then you are here on right web page as the authority clears the exact dates for the SSC exam calendar. You can check all the exact details for the same through the below-given table:
SSC CHSL Notification 2019: Important Dates
|Application Process for SSC CHSL 2019 Exam will start from||5th March to 5th April 2019|
|Closing date of application process for SSC CHSL 2019||5th April 2019|
|SSC CHSL 2019 Exam Date (Tier 1)||1st July 2019 to 26th July 2019|
|SSC CHSL 2019 Exam Date (Tier 2- Descriptive test)||29th September 2019|
|SSC CHSL Tier 3 (Skill Test/Typing Test)||Soon Announced|
You need to boost your confidence if you want to make it possible to crack the Tier 1, 2, 3 exams in the first attempt because you have no idea of how many people against for this SSC CHSL Notification 2019-20 and remember that you have to make the most out of this chance because you may not have it again. We have given the expected people who shall be applying for this exam this year based on the number of candidates who have applied in the past years. At first, the contestants need to get themselves geared up for the examination and therefore, they have to give their 100% percent in the examination and if we talk about the last year statistics of the candidates, 1/6th of the participating candidates have bee successful in the exam and 1.7% candidates could clear the sectional cutoff. To let the candidates partake in the test, the SSC invites the applicants to download Admit Card from the site. when you download the Hall Ticket from the website, make sure that it is showing all of the information correctly. In case you get doubt in any information as printed on the Call Letter, we suggest that you should contact the authorities before it is late. The contact details of the authority are given below. The SSC 10+2 Notification 2019-20 described everything that you need to figure out about this recruitment. You should know that those days are gone when cracking the exam used to be a child’s play because taking the competition into account, the aspirants have to put all of their efforts in the studies. We’ve also added the links which will be helpful for you to hone exam strategies.
Around 30 lakh candidates appear for this CHSL exam every year and you must be one of them. The online applications are said to be available from 5th March 2019 this year and the last date for doing the registration shall be done on 5th April 2019. If you are considering this job chance, please do it quickly before it is too late. You need to get the complete syllabus for the exam because, without the syllabus, there is no success in the exam. Thus, we have added some crucial links below for your convenience, please check them out:
In order to fill up Application Form, one has to visit the official portal, viz. http://ssc.online.nic.in or http://ssconline2.gov.in. However, it is expected that SSC shall inform you about the update via its official website called www.ssc.nic.in. The whole process is divided into 2 parts. The 1st part is the Online Registration and next one is Online Application Form submission. Without going through the first part, it is impossible to go to the next part i.e. 2nd part. To submit the form, one has to first meet the eligibility guidelines which our team of Result Info has defined in the upcoming segment. The fields with the mark shown as “*” are mandatory and must be filled no matter what. You have to read the important guidelines before making any step in the procedure.
SSC 10+2 LDC DEO Exam Pattern 2019
To have success in the exam, it is very important that you be aware of ins and outs of the Exam Pattern because it will be helpful in scoring higher marks in the exam. Usually, the SSC completes the selection by conducting three exams that are Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3. Please have a look at the following table that depicts how the Tier Wise exams are going to be conducted in the upcoming days.
- Tier 1 Exam: The question asked in the Tier 1 exam shall be of Objective Type and it will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) and to attend this test, being in touch with the syllabus of Tier-I is highly recommended. This test shall be conducted via the Online Mode. You will get 60 minutes (80 Minutes for candidates eligible for scribes as per para 8.1 and 8.2) to complete the test. Negative marking of 0.50 marks is also there. It will be carrying 200 marks and 100 questions. There are going to be the 4 sections as follows:
- General Intelligence (25 questions/50 marks)
- English Language (25 questions/50 marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude (25 questions/50 marks)
- General Awareness (25 questions/50 marks)
- Tier 2 Exam: This Tier-1 test shall be Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi the mode of the Exam shall be Pen and Paper. This one contains 100 marks and the time to complete the test shall be 1 hour (80 Minutes for candidates eligible for scribes as per para 8.1 and 8.2). There is no negative marking in this Paper. This paper shall be conducted via the offline mode. The minimum passing marks in Tier 2 is 33%. It is containing the following sections, please pay attention to them here:
- Application Writing
- Tier 3 Exam: This type of this paper shall be Skill Test/ Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)/Typing Test and the mode shall be communicated to the contestant who is participating in this test.
We, therefore, highly recommend you to take a look at the following articles which will boost your exam preparation.
- Improve English
- Improve GK
- Prepare for Entrance Exams without Coaching
- Plan Self Study
- Boost Your Confidence
- Reduce Stress Here
- Career Planning
- Crack Interview
- Prepare for the Written Exam
- Jobs Exams Tips
SSC CHSL Notification 2019: 10+2 Eligibility Criteria
There is a lot of to talk about this Notification. You must understand all of the Eligibility Conditions that we are furnishing in this segment so that you can easily find whether or not you are eligible to apply against this SSC CHSL Notification 2019-20. If you believe that you are possessing that potential in yourself, you should try to do the online application just after the availability of the Online Application Form link because if you make delay in the process, you will be seeing the server of the official website very busy.
SSC CHSL Citizenship:
Candidate must be an India to apply or the applicant must be the subject of Nepal/Bhutan. There are other criteria for this citizenship and you can make sure of it by going to the Notification as shown at the end of this page.
SSC CHSL Age Limitation:
The contestant must be 18 years old and less than 27 years as on 1st August 2019. The relaxation in age shall be given to them as per the following:
|PH (Physically Handicapped)||10 years|
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|
|Ex-servicemen (SC/ST)||8 years|
|Ex-servicemen (General)||3 years|
|Ex-servicemen (OBC)||6 years|
SSC CHSL Qualification 2019-20:
Candidate must have passed the 12th Class from a recognised board. If the contenders obtain the evidence for the mentioned qualification on or before 1st August 2019, they will be considered eligible for the post. The applicants shall be given a good pay scale after they are selected for the post.
SSC CHSL Application Fee 2019-20:
The required fee is Rs.100/-, however, this is not applicable to the reserved candidates.
SSC CHSL Pay Scale 2019-20:
Once the contestants are selected, they shall be given a good pay scale and this shall be in accordance with the following statistics:
|Post Names||Pay Band||Grade Pay|
|Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant||Pay Band-1 Rs.5200-20200||Rs.2400/-|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Same as above||Rs.2400/-|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Same as above||Rs.1900/-|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Same as above||Rs.1900/-|
|Court Clerk||Same as above||Rs.1900/-|
Download SSC CHSL Notification 2019-20 (in PDF)
The postulants have to focus on their studies if they really wish to get the success in this examination. The more you focus on the exam pattern, the better it is going to be for you and the best way to do this is by checking out SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019-20 and SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2019-20. We highly recommend that you keep an eye on this page and we will be updating this article with the direct links to the syllabus section because there is no current news on the syllabus and exam pattern and the one that you see above is based on the previous year pattern. If you are willing to download the Notification for application, please consider the following steps:
- At first, you need to log on to http://ssc.nic.in.
- Now, on the top side of the page, you will see the button called “Apply” and use it.
- After that, you will have to get the link to the Notification i.e. SSC CHSL Exam Notification 2019 which will include all of the data about the recruitment.
- Thereafter, check out the link called “Apply Online”.
- Fill up application form via the online mode.
- Then, pay the fee and submit the form finally.
The contestants need to have an in-depth guide on SSC CHSL Notification 2019-20 with the help of the Notification that is to be available on the site in the upcoming days. So, keeping an eye on this page is highly required. Hope you liked this article published by the expert working at ResultInfo. If you liked it, please share it with your friends and if you still have any question, please let us know and we will get to you soon.
Contact Authority Here: