SBI Special Management Executives Syllabus 2017
As we all know that Syllabus plays a very important role in student’s exam. Without Syllabus, they cannot prepare for the exam. With the help of syllabus, they will come to know that how many questions they have to prepare to give its exam now that candidate who has filled the application forms for the recruitment exam of the Special Management Executives are waiting for the SBI Special Management Executives Syllabus 2017 which is we have given below. Which will help you to prepare for the exam?
So many candidates are waiting for the Syllabus of the SBI Special Management Executives because they cannot prepare for the exam without it. It plays a very important role candidates exam. Because it includes the exam pattern in which it includes how many questions will come in the exam and how much mark it includes in 1 question. Which chapters are important it also includes the important topics they have to prepare for the exam? For more information they can visit state bank of India official website or keep connected with our web page we will update you with the latest information.
Important information related to SBI Special Management Executives exam 2017
Organization name: State Bank of India SBI
Examination name: State Bank of India Special Management Executives exam 2017
Information about: State Bank of India Special Management Executives Syllabus 2017
Date of exam: 18th June 2017
Official website: https://www.sbi.co.in/
Name of post: Special Management Executives
SBI SME Exam Pattern 2017
EXAM pattern includes the information about the exam that how many questions will come in the exam and how much marks it include in each question. Exam pattern is given below:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks for MMGS-II Grade||Marks for MMGS-III Grade|
|General / Banking Awareness||50||25||25|
|Reasoning, Data Interpretation & Analysis||50||50||50|
|Financial Data Interpretation & Analysis||50||50||100|
There is some more information given in it which is given below:
- Objective type question will come in the exam.
- This exam will be online.
- There are 200 questions will come in the exam of grade II and II.
- The time duration of this exam will be 120 mins that are 2 hrs.
- Candidates are required to qualify in each of the objective tests by securing minimum passing marks, which will be decided by the bank.
Syllabus of SBI Special Management Executives 2017
- Syllabus Of Reasoning, Data Interpretation & Analysis :- Questions will be asked from analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning.
- Syllabus Of General / Banking Awareness :- In this section, questions will be asked from Banking Basics, Banking rules related to RBI, Marketing Basics, terms related to RBI, Latest Abbreviations of terms related to banking, Questions about GDP, NDP, GNP, NNP. Government & RBI schemes in Banking. Latest declaration by RBI related to Banking. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity and Scientific Research.
- Syllabus Of English :- The Syllabus Of English is Verb, preposition, adverb, subject verb agreement, Error Correction/ recognition, tenses, sentences rearrangement, fill in the blanks with articles etc., comprehension, answering questions based on unseen passage, vocabulary, synonyms, and antonyms usage, vocabulary & grammar, Proficiency in the language.
- Syllabus Of Financial Data Interpretation & Analysis :- Questions in this section will be asked from Table Chart, Circle Graph, Line Graph, Cumulative Graph, Bar Graph, Pie Chart, Data Based Questions.
SBI Special Management Executives Syllabus 2017 PDF Download Here