SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant Admit Card 2019 SAIL Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) Admit Card 2019 SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant Exam Date 2019 SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant Hall Ticket 2019
SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant Admit Card 2019
Do you know that Sail Rourkela Steel Plant is going to conduct the examination of Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) in a couple of days? Are you wondering why this is going to happen? Well, to tell you the truth, the selection mode includes the conduction of ‘Written Test’ which is followed by other tests. The test shall be conducted at a
SAIL is going to organise a Written Test that will be set bilingually i.e. in English or Hindi on the preselected exam date. You will get total 2 hours to complete the test. If you don’t complete your test within the given time, your paper will be taken away from you.
- It will be an objective-type question paper.
- The written test shall include total 100 questions.
- The question paper will be divided into two sections.
- First section will be about technical knowledge and it will include total 80 marks in it.
- The 2nd section will be regarding the section called General Aptitude which will be about 20 marks.
Based on the percentile score of 50 the minimum qualifying marks for unreserved candidates shall be set. Whereas, the reserved candidates are concerned, the minimum qualifying marks shall set be set based on 50 percentile score.
The examination is going to be conducted at the following exam centres. But, you will have to see which one you are going to take part in at in your official admit card:
The SAIL has the right to allot any candidate other than the desired exam centre as per the requirements needed at the moment.
You need to understand how many marks you are supposed to score in the ‘Written Test’ and what will happen when you crack it. So, based on the official notice, those who qualify the written test as per the following percentile shall be selected for Skill/Trade test.
|Reserved||40 Percentile Score|
|Unreserved||50 Percentile Score|
- Those who are going to clear the written test will be selected in order of merit at the ratio of 1:3 for each trade.
- Also, remember, the Skill Test or Trade Test is of qualifying in nature and weightage marks of written test will be 100%.
If you liked this article, please share it with others. Also, if there is anything you need to ask, ask in the comment panel.
|Official Website||Click Here|