Hello Aspirants, we have some good news for those who were waiting for the RRB JE Recruitment 2019. The wait is over as the official notification for the railway recruitment board is out and all the candidates who were eagerly waiting for the official notification can now calm themselves. Railway recruitment board is conducting the exams for 13487 vacancies which includes the posts of Junior Engineer (JE) and other important posts.
RRB जूनियर इंजीनियर (JE) की भर्ती प्रक्रिया अब शुरू हो चुकी है। आप नीचे दी गयी लिंक्स के माध्यम से आसानी से ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं. अधिक जानकारी के लिए, हमारा सुझाव है, कि आप इस पृष्ठ को बुकमार्क कर लें ताकि अन्य जानकारी भी प्राप्त कर सकें।
RRB JE Recruitment 2019
|Post||Old Posts||Updated Posts|
|Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CA/MA)||494||387|
|Depot Material Superintendent (DMS)||456||227|
|CEN 03/2018||Click Here|
|Vacancy Table||Click Here|
|Notice No. 1||Click Here|
|Notice No. 2||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Every aspirant whose dream is to get a government job in Indian railways can achieve their dream by clearing these exams. Government Jobs are a great way of securing a great career for himself and these type of government jobs comes out very less often so the aspirant should take the opportunity when it presents itself. Indian Railway government jobs are held in a very high esteem and it is every aspirant’s goal to get these prestigious jobs.
The official notification for RRB JE Online Form 2019 is out and we will provide every information related to the RRB Recruitment online form on our site resultinfo.co.in. The online recruitment form can be filled from 2-January-2019 and the last date for filling the online form is 31-January-2019. The total vacancies for depot material superintendent (DMS) are 456 and for Chemical/Metallurgical Assistant the vacancies are 494. The total vacancies for Junior Engineer (JE) are 13034. The candidates can apply for the post that they are interested in and eligible for. The last date for submitting the exam payment through credit card or debit card is 5-February-2019.
The Application Fee for the Unreserved or General Category candidates is Rs. 500 while the application fee for the reserved candidates like Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) candidates is Rs. 250.
RRB JE Eligibility Criteria 2019
The required educational qualifications for these exams are:
|Junior Engineer||Diploma or Engineering Degree in required field from a recognized university|
|Junior Engineer (IT)||B.Sc. (Computer Science) / BCA / B.Tech. ( Information Technology) / B.Tech. (Computer Science) / DOEACC ‘B’ level course of three years duration or equivalent from recognized University / Institute|
|Depot Material Superintendent (DMS)||Three years Diploma in Engineering in any discipline from a recognized University|
|Chemical/Metallurgical Assistant||Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Physics & Chemistry with minimum of 45% marks from a recognized University|
The Age Limit for these exams is 18-33 years.
The age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 5 years, for OBC- Non Creamy Layer candidates the age relaxation is 3 years and for Person with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD), the age relaxation is 10-15 years.
The pay scale for Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Engineer (Information Technology), Depot Material Superintendent (DMS) and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA) -Level 06 (RSRP 7th CPC Pay Matrix.) with initial pay of Rs. 35400/- with other allowances admissible at that time.
The selection procedure for these exams will consist of 2 rounds of Computer Based Tests (CBT). The merit list for the eligible candidates for the 2nd computer based test will be made on the basis of 1st computer based test so the candidates who will score highest in the 1st CBT will be eligible for the 2nd CBT. After the 2nd CBT, the students who scored highest will be selected for the job.
Crucial Details about RRB JE, DMS, Recruitment 2019
- Category- Application Form
- Name of the Department- Railway Recruitment Board
- Number of Vacancies-
- Name of the posts- Junior Engineer (JE), JE Information Technology, DMS and Chemical assistant
- Starting Date of the online form- 2nd January 2019
- Last Date of the online form- 31st January 2019
- Last Date for the submission of the application fee- 5th February 2019
- SBI Challan: 4th February 2019
- Post Office Challan: 4th February 2019
- Final Form Submission: 07th February 2019
- Exam Date- Expected Around April/May 2019
- Official Website- http://www.rrbcdg.gov.in/
How to Apply Online for RRB JE Recruitment 2019
To apply online for RRB JE Vacancies, the candidate needs to follow the following steps-
- Go the official Website. The link of the official website is given at the bottom of our page.
- Go to the “Home” tab and click on the notification for RRB JE Recruitment 2019.
- If you wish to see the advertisement for the RRB recruitment, then you can download the official notification in the form of the PDF file.
- If you want to fill the online form, then you can click on “apply online” tab and then you can go to the online form details.
- Fill the required details of the online form and then pay the fee through credit card, debit card or challan.
- Then, if you wish to download the application form, then you can download the application form.
We hope that this article helped you in every way and if it did, then please share it with your friends and any queries you can ask in the comment section and we will reach out to you as soon you can. Hope you have nice day!!
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|Download Notification Link||Download Here|
|Online Application Form||Apply Online Here|
|Latest News||Check Here|