RMLIMS Lucknow Recruitment 2017
The Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences has released a notification about RMLIMS Lucknow Recruitment 2017 for the eligible candidates. The notification was released for the number of non-teaching posts. The eligible candidates who want to apply for the notification must fill the application form before 15th July 2017 from the official website of RMLIMS, Lucknow.
Short Information about RMLIMS Lucknow Recruitment 2017
- Name of the Hospital: Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences
- Job Location: Lucknow, India
- Total number of Posts: 271
- Name of the Posts: Non-Teaching posts
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Starting date to apply: 29th June 2017
- Last date to fill the application form: 15th July 2017
Eligibility Criteria for RMLIMS Sister, LDA Posts 2017
The applicants must look the following stated details related to the eligibility of the candidates. The applicants before filling the application form must look after the details mention below.
- Educational Qualification: The applicants who want to apply for the several available posts in RMLIMS, Lucknow must look at the educational requirements set by the recruitment authority of the institute. The educational qualification varies with the name of the post. To collect detailed information about the Educational Criterion the applicants must visit the official notification provided below.
- Selection Procedure: The applicants who will fill the application form will have to go through the written examination and interview rounds.
- Application Form Fees: Rs 1,000 for unreserved category candidates and Rs.600 for reserved category candidates.
- Age Criteria: The minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years.
Detailed Information about the Vacancies Available
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Pay Scale||Total number of Posts|
|1||Scientist-A (Research Officer)||15,600-39,100||1|
|2||Scientist-A (Radiation Oncology)||15,600-39,100||1|
|3||Scientist-B (Nuclear Medicine)||15,600-39,100||2|
|4||Scientist-C (Radiation Oncology)||15,600-39,100||1|
|5||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||15,600-39,100||1|
|6||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||15,600-39,100||1|
|7||Assistant Engineer (Biomed)||15,600-39,100||1|
|8||Junior Engineer (Civil)||9,300-34,800||1|
|9||Junior Computer Programmer data Processor||9,300-34,800||1|
|10||Technician Grade-II (Anatomy)||5200-20200||1|
|11||Technician Grade –II (Physiology)||5,200-20,200||1|
|12||Technician Grade-II (Biochemistry)||5,200-20,200||2|
|14||Technician Grade-II (Microbiology)||5,200-20,200||5|
|15||Technician Grade-II (Forensic Medicine)||5,200-20,200||2|
|16||Technician Grade-II (Community Medicine)||5,200-20,200||1|
|17||Technician Grade-II (Rural Health Training Center)||5,200-20,200||1|
|18||Technician Grade-II (Urban Health Training Centre)||5,200-20,200||1|
|19||Technician Grade-II (ECG)||5,200-20,200||1|
|21||Technician Grade-II (Pediatrics)||5,200-20,200||1|
|22||Technician Grade-II (General Surgery)||5,200-20,200||1|
|23||Lab Attendant-II (General Surgery)||5,200-20,200||4|
|24||Technician Grade-II (Orthopedics)||5,200-20,200||1|
|25||Technician Grade-II (E.N.T.)||5,200-20,200||1|
|26||Technician Grade-II (Ophthalmology)||5,200-20,200||1|
|27||Technician Grade-II (Obstetrics & Gynecology)||5,200-20,200||2|
|28||Technician Grade-II (Anesthesia)||5,200-20,200||5|
|29||Technician Grade-II (Radio diagnosis)||5,200-20,200||5|
|30||Medical Record Officer (Central Record Section)||9,300-34,800||1|
|31||Medical Record Technician (Central Record Section)||5,200-20,200||6|
|33||Technician Grade-II (Central Sterilization Services Department)||5,200-20,200||5|
|34||Technician Grade-II (Blood bank)||5,200-20,200||4|
|35||Technician Grade-II (OT) (Central Casualty Service)||5,200-20,200||10|
|38||Veterinary Officer (Central Animal House)||15,600-39,100||1|
|41||Assistant Law officer||9,300-34,800||1|
|45||Technician Grade-II (Intensive Care)||5,200-20,200||5|
|46||Technician Grade-II (Cardiology)||5,200-20,200||3|
|47||Technician Grade-II (Cath. Lab)||5,200-20,200||3|
|48||Technician Grade-II (Radiotherapy)||9,300-34,800||3|
|49||Lower Division Assistant||5,200-20,200||20|
|50||Store Keeper purchase Assistant||9,300-34,800||15|
Apply Online For RMLIMS Non-Teaching Posts 2017
- Go to the official website of Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Click on the block of Recruitments.
- As you will click on that link a notification for the recruitment of non-teaching posts will appear on your screen.
- Click on the option apply now.
- As you will proceed to apply the information about the application form and how to apply will get display on your screen.
- Follow up all the step and pay the application form fees.
For more information and details if the candidates wish to gather then do not think twice about it. You can contact us by leaving your remarks below in the comment section and we will answer all your queries related to RMLIMS Lucknow Recruitment 2017 shortly. Stay tuned to our page for more updates and related details.