Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019
Are you one of the job seekers of Punjab and Haryana region? If yes, then this is the golden opportunity for all the job seekers who are searching jobs in Punjab region. Punjab and Haryana region recruiting the candidates to fill up the vacant positions of Clerk. Candidates can apply for this post from the date 7th January 2019. The last date for filling application form is 4th February 2019. The exam for this post is held by the department of High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh. All the applicants should submit this application form and do work hard. Aspirants can submit the application form fee till 6th February 2019 within banking hours only. We are providing you with whole information regarding Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019 here. So you don’t need to go anywhere from our site resultinfo.co.in.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Vacancies 2019
There is some good news for all the aspirants, that the Punjab and Haryana High Court department recruiting a large number of candidates. The last date for correction of applications form is 7th February 2019. Applicants can pay the exam fee through Online Generated Challan only. Contenders can fill the application form via online mode only. After the last date of submitting an application form, no one can fill this form. The Punjab and Haryana High Court Exam date 2019 is going to be released as soon as possible. We are notifying all the live updates here, so candidates need to check our site daily.
Eligibility Criteria Regarding High Court Clerk Jobs 2019
Candidates must be between or equal to 18-42 years of age as on 1st January 2019.
Candidates should have a Bachelor Degree from any Recognized University in India.
|Category||Male Application Fee||Female Application Fee|
|SC/ST/BC/ESM of the state of Haryana||200/-||100/-|
|Reserved Categories of the other states||750/-||375/-|
|Physical Handicapped Persons & dependents of Ex-Servicemen of the state of Haryana||As per their Original Category|
The candidates first go for the written examination. After that those candidates who will be qualified in the written examination are calling for the Computer Proficiency Test. CPT includes two parts part I i.e. Word Processing Test, candidates will have to qualify computer typing test and Part-II i.e. candidates will have to qualify Spread Sheet Test. Computer Proficiency Test is mandatory for all the qualify contenders but this test will not be counted towards the final merit list.
|Post Name||Category||No. of posts|
Crucial Details about High Court Clerk Posts 2019
- Category- Government Jobs
- Name of the Organization- Punjab, Haryana High Court at Chandigarh
- Number of Seats Available- 352 Seats
- Job Designation- Clerk
- Exam Date- Intimate Shortly
- Admit Card Date- Notified Soon
- Opening Date for Submitting Application Form- 7th January 2019
- Last Date for Submitting Application Form- 4th February 2019
- Job Location- Punjab and Haryana
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee- 6th January 2019
- Online Correction Date- 7th February 2019
- Official Website- Visit Here
Steps on How to Apply for High Court Clerk Online Form 2019
- First of all, go to the official Website link given below at the end of the page click on it.
- Now, the official page of High Court of Punjab and Haryana (Chandigarh) will open on the screen.
- Then, on the left-hand side of the page, there is an option of “Recruitments”.
- Now, the interested Candidates will have to click on the link Clerk (Subordinate Courts of Haryana).
- After that, you see an option of “Online Registration for new user” tap on it.
- Now fill all the required information in the empty spaces.
- At last, print out the hard copy of your application form and keep it at a safe place for the further selection process.
If you have any questions or queries regarding Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019 then candidates can mention it in our comment box, we will make sure that our experts will solve your all doubts as soon as possible. We hope this article will help you.
Important Web Portal:
|Official Notification||Get Here|
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Visit Here|