PGRRCDE Hall Ticket 2017
The applicants who are searching for the PGRRCDE Hall Ticket 2017 are hereby informed that the admit card for the various Post-Gradation courses offered by the University has been released. The candidates wait is now over as the university has declared the document for the gateway to examination.
Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education, Osmania University, Hyderabad is going to commence the examination for the post-graduation courses for a 1st year and 2nd year offered by the university. The University will commence the examination on for M.Sc. M.Com. M.A. and the applicants who were looking for the release of the PGRRCDE Call Letter are updated with the information that the University has declared the hall ticket on 7th July 2017. The applicants who are going to appear for the examination can download their admit card/hall ticket from the official website as now it has been made available.
Ever year the university conducts the examination for various Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses and now it’s time for the commencement of the examination of master’s degree courses. The authority will commence the examination from 27th July 2017 to 7th August 2017. The candidates must prepare sufficiently for the examination according to the syllabus concerned to score good percentage of marks and good rank amongst all the candidates.
The Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education, Osmania University, Hyderabad is an open learning university in the state of Telangana that offers numerous Under Graduation and Post-Graduation courses for the students who cannot appear physically on daily basis in the college. The students can grab the knowledge from their home only.
PGRRCDE M.Sc. M.Com. M.A I and II Years Admit Card 2017
The PGRRCDE is going to conduct the examination for the students of M.Sc. M.Com. M.A at various examination centres in the state of Telangana. The admit card is an important document which is needed at the time of the examination as without the hall ticket/call letter/admit card none of the student shall be permitted to enter the examination centre. The PGRRCDE Admit Card is the legal document that carries the name, roll number and other essential details related to the candidate.
Before appearing for the examination the applicants must follow all the rules and instructions which are compulsory to follow. Any violation of the rule from any candidate will not be entertained. Strict action will be taken against the candidates if you follow any illegal activity.
PGRRCDE M.Sc. M.Com. M.A Examination Centers
A Short Info. About PGRRCDE Hall Ticket 2017
- Name of the University: G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education, Osmania University, Hyderabad
- Type of a University: Open Learning University
- Location of a University: Telangana, India
- PGRRCDE Official Link:oucde.net.
- Category: PGRRCDE M.Sc. M.Com. M.A I and II Year Admit Card
- Availability: Available Now
- Date of Examination: 27th July 2017 to 7th August 2017
Steps to Download the OUCDE Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2017
- Go to the official website of Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education, Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- Click on the link to Hall Tickets Download.
- As you will click on the link to Hall Tickets another page will get display on your screen.
- Click on the link to M.Sc. M.Com. M.A I and II Year Admit Card.
- As you will click on that link a form will get display on your screen.
- Enter your details in the form correctly that are asked.
- Click on Download the Hall Ticket.
- You will get your admit card.
- Keep the hard copy safely with you for examination purpose.
The candidates of M.Sc. M.Com. M.A I and II of PGRRCDE face any difficulty or any kind of related problem or if the applicants have any questions then you can contact us and ask about your queries.
The applicants can collect more information and details about PGRRCDE Hall Ticket 2017 from us. The applicant can leave their comments in the comment section provided below. We will update you shortly about your queries.
All the Best!