ONGC MRPL Recruitment 2017
New ONGC MRPL Recruitment 2017 is here and need not absent your mind in the keeping of Graduate Apprentices Trainee & Technician Apprentices Trainee post. The subsidiary of ONGC is Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited which is oil refinery and established at Mangalore, Karnataka, India in the year 1988. This refinery is a state-owned enterprise Public company. Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited are searching valuable candidates for aye for the 189 seats and fix in the category disciplines. For liking of this statement at present settled the required terms to match with own qualification and age. Any one will be complete this condition will be able to find out forms of application to registered your identities.
Following details and events has limited time to connect with the next process of written exam and to maintain for all to see points then have to go through our page time to time. Elbow grease is important for altogether exam thus starts to preparation with the helping views which are syllabus and all. If any aspirants have wished to take several experienced tips with right now with a single click You Can Crack Your Written Exam- Preparation Tips. This process is must carry off because one another test will be waiting for the written exam qualified candidates.
Details for ONGC MRPL Recruitment 2017
- Corporation Name: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
- Department Name: Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL)
- About Posts: Graduate Apprentices Trainee & Technician Apprentices Trainee
- of Vacancies: Total 189
- Application form Starting Date to Fill: 8-9-2017
- Closing Date to Submit Date: 7-10-2017
- Official Website: mrpl.co.in
MRPL Post Wise Vacancy 2017
- Graduate Apprentices Trainee- 85 Posts
- Technician Apprentices Trainee- 104 Posts
ONGC MRPL Eligibility Criteria 2017
- Graduate Apprentices Trainee- Engineering Degree with the respective Disciplines.
- Technician Apprentices Trainee- Engineering Diploma in the concerned disciplines.
MRPL Age limit 2017 for 189 Posts
- Minimum age should be 21 years and maximum 35 years.
- Age Relaxation will be managed as per the Government rules.
ONGC MRPL Application Fee 2017
- Your fee is going to decide on the basis of category.
- Payment should complete before the last required dates.
MRPL Pay Scale 2017
- Graduate Apprentices Trainee- 10000/- per month
- Technician Apprentices Trainee-7100/- per month
ONGC MRPL Mode of Selection 2017
- Written Exam
Method to Apply Online ONGC MRPL Notification 2017
- For the first hand, visit the official website of MRPL from any web browser.
- Now, search your link of recruitment of desirable posts on this page then click on that.
- There will be asking details and you have to fill correctly.
- Then, start to check the needed documents because should attach with the form and all must be self-attested.
- Arrange your scanned fixed signature along photograph.
- Get the section of submitting to appear registered form.
- Tap on the button of download and catch after carrying a hard
In the case of doubt and problem in the subject of ONGC MRPL Recruitment 2017 then tell us in the comment section. You can ask any question for the more information or another job.