NMAT Registration 2017
The applicants are hereby informed to hurry up in registering yourself. The NMAT Registration 2017 is open now. The candidates who will apply for the NMIMS Management Aptitude Test can go further for higher studies in the courses of Management from the leading institutes or universities across the world.
It is a bright opportunity for the applicants so do not miss the chance and rush to apply for the exam which is conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council. The GMAC is located at Virginia, United States. The GMAC is a Universal non-profit organisation that provides admission to the students who qualify the Graduate Management Admission Council has 212 associate business schools from 22 countries.
The applicants can try for the NMAT exam for three times and there is no negative marking in the exam i.e. there will be no deduction of marks for every wrong answer.
The mode of applying for the NMAT exam is online the applicants have to register themselves first from the official website. The applicants who wish to apply for the exam must do it before 3rd October 2017 as from 5th October 2017 to 18th December 2017 the examination procedure will start. The dates of registering and application form fees is mention below. The applicants before applying for the exam must go through the eligibility criteria.
- Examination Conducting Body: Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Name of the Exam: NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT)
The candidates who will successfully apply for the NMAT examination will get an opportunity to take admission across the country in the following well-reputed and leading universities of Management mention below.
- SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad
- Xavier University, Bhubaneswar
- MISB Bocconi, Mumbai
- ICFAI Business School (IBS), Hyderabad and other locations
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
- Alliance University, Bangalore
- VIT University, Vellore
- Amity University, Delhi-NCR
- Thapar School of Management, Chandigarh
- Woxsen School of Business Management, Hyderabad
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun
- GITAM School of International Business, Visakhapatnam
- Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University, Hyderabad
- SRM University, Chennai
- BML Munjal University, Delhi
- Mody University, Rajasthan
Important Dates and Events about NMAT Registration 2017
|1||Starting Date of Registration||4th July 2017|
|2||Last Date of Registration||3rd October 2017|
|3||Last Date of Late Registration||14th October 2017|
|4||Date of NMAT Examination||5th October 2017 to 18th December 2017|
|5||Result of NMAT Exam||January 2018|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for the NMAT 2017
The candidates who wish to fill the application form and register themselves for the NMIMS Management Aptitude Test must look at the eligibility criteria stated below.
- Educational Standards: The applicants who want to register themselves must have completed their Graduation Degree with the minimum of 50% of marks in any field from any recognised university or institute.
- Selection Process: The students who will register themselves and fill the application form duly have to go through the examination of NMAT. On the basis of the marks scored in NMAT, the candidates will get selected.
- Application Form Fees: The applicants who will apply for the exam will have to pay the application form fees which is Rs. 1,800. In the case of late fees, the applications have to pay Rs. 2000. For more information related to application form fees, the applicants can contact us.
Steps to Register for NMAT Exam 2017
In order to register yourself and fill the application form for the NMAT must follow the steps mention below.
- Visit the official website of NMAT.
- Click on the link to Registration Open.
- Then a page will get display on your screen and click on register.
- Enter your first name, last name, mobile number, e-mail id and password in the form correctly and click on submit.
- After that, your account will be created.
- Click on continue and then the application form will get display on your screen.
- Fill all the particulars that are mention in the form correctly and then press submit button.
- Pay the application form fees.
The candidates have to pay the application form fees via Debit Card/Credit Card in the form of Demand Draft to Graduate Management Global Connection India Private Limited at
6708, DLF Phase IV,
Gurgaon – 122 002
GMAC Phone: +91 9213027791/92
If the applicants who are going to fill the application form wish to gather more details and related information or if the candidates have any problem related to NMAT Registration 2017 then you can leave your comments in the comment section below and we will answer your related queries and problem soon.