NHB Assistant Manager Result 2019
What, in your personal experience, has to be the best way to figure out one’s performance in the test of any post, be it Assistant Manager (AM) or other? Will you say that ultimate/final result is what reveals all of hidden truths? Well, that can be taken for granted as it definitely does uncover what is hidden. We, in most recent time, talked about the availability of ‘Admit Card’ which all students had to access without any excuse. Before the NHB Assistant Manager Result 2019 is uploaded officially (online), you could perhaps take a short look at official/unofficial ‘Answer Key’ for the reason that it will reveal a Set-Wise approach to the final result of Assistant Manager (AM). Whatever goes on in your mind, don’t forget to grab the NHB AM Cut off Marks for without meeting the criteria of ‘Minimum Passing Marks’, you can never be listed on the final NHB Assistant Manager Merit List as declared by the Bank.
National Housing Bank, also known as NHB, has a vision and it is to hire the most talented postulants for the post of Assistant Manager (AM) and the hiring/recruitment shall be done for a total of 15 empty positions. Having taken part in the Assistant Manager (AM) Online Test conducted on 21st April, contestants are feeling anxiousness towards their final result or Answer Key. They don’t want to lose out on this grab job chance because this could be a perfect way for them to live up their lives.
NHB Assistant Manager Result 2019: 21st April Online Test
If everything goes right, you will be selected for the Assistant Manager (AM) (Scale 1) designation. But, to let this happen, your marks (scored in CBT) must be in line with the ‘Cut Off Marks’ or else things will be out of your hands. Not only the result of Written Test but also the result of Interview (held in May/June 2019) shall also be shed lights on in this very article.
- Online Test: 21.04.2019
- Online Test Result: April/May 2019
- Interview Schedule: May/June 2019
- Final Result: June/July 2019
Qualification in the online test will definitely state that you knew the ins and outs of the ‘Exam Scheme’. Moreover, if knew how to make the most out of 30 minutes (given to complete the test), you would definitely pass the test with flying colours.
Penalty for Wrong Answers:
Will you be penalised for any incorrect attempt that you did in the Online Test of Assistant Manager (AM)? Having read out the official corrigendum, we came to know that if the question you attempted turns out to be incorrect, there will be a penalty for that. However, if you don’t mark any question, neither no mark nor no penalty shall be given for that particular question.
National Housing Bank AM Cut off Marks 2019
Being in line with the ‘Minimum Passing’ marks is 100% required in Online Test (CBT). Without meeting the criteria, you cannot actually proceed to the next round of this recruitment.
- The scores that are obtained by the contestants in each session (if so) will have to be normalised all the way using a method called ‘Equi-percentile Method’.
- For the calculation, the obtained scores up to two decimals shall be taken for that purpose.
Cut off Score:
Whatever the requirement is for each section in the online test, the postulants will have to follow and meet the same.
- The marks scored in Descriptive Type test shall not be considered for Interview as Descriptive Type is of qualifying nature. But, minimum cutoff marks requirement in this test must be met.
- Based on the total no. of posts of AM i.e. Assistant Manager, the Cutoff/Merit List shall be prepared and a list of shortlisted candidates for Interview will be uploaded.
NHB AM 21st April Final Merit List 2019
In order to be shortlisted in the Final Merit List of Assist. Manager (AM) post, your performance in the test and interview must be very good. Since you have already participated in CBT, it is time for the Interview. To crack interview with flying colours, follow this guide. The Final Merit List of 21st April exam shall come out in a PDF. Also, we will have you informed about the availability of Interview Call Letter once announced.
There are some documents that you need to produce during attending the Interview of AM (Scale 1) post. It could be possible that without producing these documents, you may not be allowed to appear for the interview or take interview.
Following is the list of documents to be produced at the time of Interview session:
Way to check NHB Assistant Manager Result 2019
The procedure of checking the result of Assistant Manager (AM) is rather easy:
- At first, you should browse the official website of National Housing Bank (NHB), viz. https://nhb.org.in.
- From there, browse that link that says “Opportunities @ NHB”.
- Next, jump to the link “Current Vacancies”.
- After that, choose “Recruitment of Assistant Managers” from the next page.
- Now, select “Click here to download final result for the Post of Assistant Managers” or “List of Shortlisted candidates for Interview round”.
- This will open the next in either HTML or PDF.
Follow further steps from there and grab you final NHB Assistant Manager Result 2019 in PDF file for future references. If you are unable to take hold of your list of shortlisted candidates for AM, you should speak to our team for the solution.
|Main Website||Click Here|