NHB Assistant Manager Answer Key 2019
Wow! Did you hear that NHB aka National Housing Bank has now proclaimed the direct link to grab the ‘Admit Card’ on its web portal? Yes, that is completely true and after the test is conducted on 21st April, it will also be brought to this page for your convenience. If your performance in the 21st April test turns out to be as good as it gets, you will definitely be selected for the Assistant Manager (AM) post. But, you also have to keep faith in yourself. We’ll bring a set-wise NHB Assistant Manager Answer Key 2019 of 21st April test. The last date to get the Online Exam Call Letter was 21st April as well. Which means, even on the Exam Date, the people were able to get their Call letter from the website.
National Housing Bank (NHB) invited a large number of postulants to register online for the designation of Assistant Manager (AM). Having done the registration, now, such pupils are in search of the “Answer Key”. But, why? Would not they appear for the AM Test? Well, they have already appeared for that on 21st April 2019 (Sunday). The job opening is only for 15 vacant posts. But, who knows – you could be one of these 15 people, if, of courses, your presentation turns out to be a good one.
NHB Assistant Manager Answer Key 2019: 21st April (Scale 1 Exam)
The name of the post of AM (Scale-1) which you will be selected for on the basis of your marks scored in the online test. After participating in the Online Exam, you will be called for an Interview next. This will only happen if you meet the criterion of minimum qualifying marks in the Written Test (CBT). Insofar the Interview schedule is concerned, it will be conducted in May/June 2019.
- Online Exam: 21.04.2019
- Online Exam Result: April/May 2019
- Interview: May/June 2019
- Final Result: June/July 2019
Pupils from different categories have been given chance through this job opening. What we mean to say is that SC, ST, OBC and General, all candidates could apply for this recruitment without any hassle. However, the fee structure for all categories was different.
National Housing Bank AM Answer Sheet 2019 (Set A/B/C/D)
Just like you had to download the “Online Exam Call Letter” for Computer Based Test (CBT), you will also be in need of catching the “Interview Call Letter” which will be initiated on the main portal of National Housing Bank (NHB). Moreover, there will be a requirement of some login credentials, such as your “Username” and “Password” i.e. your DOB.
Passing the Phase-1 round of the recruitment, you will have to go to the next round: Phase 2. Meeting the criteria of minimum passing marks is extremely mandatory.
There are 99.9% chances that this Answer Key will reveal the correct information about your Examination. However, there are 0.1 % chances where something could be misinterpreted in the Answer Sheet.
NHB AM 21st April Answer Key 2019: Raise Objection
So, in case you don’t find yourself satisfied with the solution given in the ‘Answer key’, you can raise an objection against it by filling out an Objection Form before the last date. To do this, you will need to follow the special guidelines/instructions provided to you on the behalf of National Housing Bank (NHB).
The Answer Key will be downloadable set wise (Set A, Set B, Set C and Set D). An inclusive PDF will be added to this page after the official release. Even if the answer key is not released officially, you can grab it via this page.
Way to Check NHB Assistant Manager Answer Key 2019
Downloading your NHB 21st April AM Exam Solution is super easy, just follow the guidelines given below:
- At first, visit the official website of National Housing Bank (NHB), viz. https://nhb.org.in.
- After that, click on “Opportunities @ NHB” link.
- Now, click on “Current Vacancies”.
- Select “Recruitment of Assistant Managers” from the next page.
- Click on “Click here to download Answer Key for Online Examination” link.
- After that, enter your “Username” and “DOB” as your password and press the Enter button to continue.
After a while, your official NHB Assistant Manager Answer Key 2019 will appear on the screen of your device from where you can save it and view it later. If you have any question or doubt on this, please ask our experts in the comment segment. We will be happy to help you out.
|Official Website||Click Here|