NCERT Recruitment 2017
The NCERT (National Council of Educational Research & technical) department has announced the 50 posts of DTP Operators & Typist Posts recruitment which is named as NCERT Recruitment 2017. If you are eligible for this posts then you can apply and for checking your eligibility criteria you need to scroll down your page. Because we are providing all the related details in below. The main motive is to announce this NCERT DTP Operators Recruitments 2017 is to select some talented candidates for their organisation and that is the reason the authority is going to conduct the direct walk in interview.
For applying this post, the candidate should have done Graduation Degree, and Certificate/Diploma course of one year in desktop publishing from the documented university, 12th standard or its comparable examination from known central board and computer knowledge about the application, knowledge of typing. Before the last date of NCERT Typist Recruitment 2017 eligible candidates can use this opportunity.
About NCERT: The NCERT has organised by the government of India in 1961. NCERT are situated in Sri Aurobindo Marg in New Delhi. Dr Hrushikesho senapathy has been director of the board in September 2016. NCERT supports and advised the central and state government on educational matters connected to school education.
Walk-in Interview NCERT 2017 Recruitment
Name of Board: National Council of Educational Research and Training
Job Type: Government Jobs
Number of Post: 50
Mode Application: Offline Mode
Official Website: ncert.nic.in
Location of Job: India
- Data Entry Operator by Walk-in Interview– 12th June 2017
- Computer Typist Walk-in Interview– 13th June 2017
NCERT Post list:
- Computer Typist – 20
- Data Entry Operator – 30
Eligibility Criteria for NCERT Recruitment
- Knowledge of computer application and knowledge of typing.
- 12th standard or its comparable examination from known central board.
- On computer 35 w.p.m. typing speed in English and 30 w.p.m. typing speed in Hindi which corresponds average 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH of 5 key depression in each word.
- Least one year experience on computer typing work.
- Partiality will be given in that student expert in fluent in typing.
- Expert in MS Office Application.
- Under 30 years relaxation is allowed 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST and women candidates and 10 years for physically braved candidates for the post of DPT Computer operator.
- Under 30 years relaxation is allowed 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST and women candidates and 10 years for physically braved candidates for the post of computer typist.
Income: As per the NCERT authority.
Selection Process: Setting to typing of the mission/project related material assigned in the Deptts./Divs./cells
Plugs to Remember
- Fulfil eligibility conditions by owning needed qualifications, it is candidate’s responsibility.
- The appointment is momentary.
- Skill test registration will be open on 13th June 2107 and the timing 1:00 p.m. at NIE Auditorium, NCERT, New Delhi.
- For regarding in NCERT skill test the TA/DA will not be paid.
- expert candidates will have to provide the skill test typing on the computer of speed 30 w.p.m. in Hindi and 35 w.p.m speed in English which corresponds average 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH of 5 key each word depression.
How to Apply for NCERT Recruitment 2017
- Go to the official website of NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training) what we have given below.
- Click on the searching option what you want.
- Language option will be shown there, so choose your language.
- Click on your post option.
- Download your application form from here, by click on the download option.
- Fill the all regarding information in the application form.
- Use all original documents what they want with the application form.
- Then, with skill test and application form you will have to visit on the address which has given below.
Walk-in interview address
Room No.201, Floor, DEAA,
G.B. Pant Block, NCERT,
New Delhi-110 016