You can download your MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card 2017, as well as check your Maha Kar Sahayak Call Letter, or we are also updating the exam date which is given by the authority. You can download your admit card from the link which is given in below.
Preliminary Exam Date – 20.08.2017 (Sunday)
Main Exam Date – 31.12.2017 (Sunday)
MPSC TaxAssistant Admit Card 2017
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) previously gave a lucky chance to the candidates who are observing for a state government jobs. As we know the Maharashtra PSC releases a notification for the post of TA (Tax Assistant) or you can say the Maha Kar Sahayak against the 296 posts. Interested candidates have gained this opportunity by successfully filling the application form on time. Now all the applicants must be waiting for MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card 2017 for joining this exam.
The Maharashtra PSC will instantly provide you with the official link to download the MPSC Maha Kar Sahayak Admit card 2017. We will help you in providing the official link that will help you to download the entry ticket/admit card will be needed for the examination. You need to stay connected with us and also provide you all the vital details about the same.
Details about the Maha Kar Sahayak Admit Card 2017
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission has declared a large number of vacancies for the talented candidates for the post of Maha Kar Sahayak. The government of Maharashtra all set to coordinate the written exam at different examination hubs at scheduled date and time. Now, The appeared candidates are curiously waiting for the Maha Kar Sahayak Admit card 2017.
Commission Name: MPSC- Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Post Name: TA-Tax Assistant (Maha Kar Sahayak)
Admit card status: Available
Selection Process: Written exam and interview
Examination Type: Objective Type (Multiple Type Questions)
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
MPSC Tax Assistant Hall Ticket 2017
The Hall ticket of MPSC is mandatory to carry to in the examination hall. MPSC Tax Assistant Hall Ticket 2017 will be shortly available on the official web portal via online mode. You can download the admit card/hall ticket from the MPSC website. You have to download your admit card on time because it contains the name of the candidate, a photo of the candidate, roll number, exam date and time, venue and many other details which are required for the candidate during the exam. Also, you need to follow some guidelines which are very important for join any exam.
- You need to reach the destination point before the reporting time.
- Aspirants are advised to hold their admit card on entrance because without the admit card your entry will be banned from the examination centres.
- Don’t bring any cheating material or any electronic gadget.
MPSC Tax Assistant (Maha Kar Sahayak) Exam Pattern 2017
All the contenders who successfully applied for the post of Tax Assistant in the state of Maharashtra. Now, the aspirants are looking for the exam pattern of MPSC Tax Assistant Exam Pattern 2017. We are giving you all the necessary information about the exam pattern and stay connected to us for all the latest updates.
|Type of examination||Name of subjects||Language||No. of questions||Maximum marks||Time duration|
|Multiple type questions||English||English||200||400||2 Hours|
|Book- Keeping & Accountancy||Marathi|
|General Knowledge, Intelligence Test, Current Affairs||Marathi|
MPSC Tax Assistant Call Letter 2017
The Maharashtra PSC will soon update you regarding the MPSC Tax Assistant Call Letter 2017 on its official web portal. This call letter will contain all the necessary information needed to appear in the written exam like exam date, time, venue, roll no. etc.
Important Note: Kindly carry the original and Xerox copy of valid id proof like voter card, Aadhar card, PAN card, driving license and along with the MPSC Tax Assistant Call Letter 2017 in the examination Centre.
MPSC Tax Assistant Syllabus 2017
Maharashtra government has granted us with all the valuable information on their official web portal. We have provided you all the exam pattern and syllabus that will help you in knowing the pattern of examination. This test is conducted to judge to skills of aspirants. The MPSC Tax Assistant Syllabus 2017 is shown below:
Syllabus for English and Marathi:
- Use of Idioms & Phrases and their meaning.
- Comprehension of passage.
- Common Vocabulary.
- Sentence Formation/Structure.
Syllabus of General Knowledge for MPSC Tax Assistant 2017
- Who’s who?
- Books & Authors.
- Social- Economic & Cultural Issues.
- People & Personalities.
- Awards & Honours.
- Science & Technology.
- Economy – India.
- History – India & Maharashtra.
- General Science.
- Geography – India, Maharashtra & World.
- National & International Organizations.
- Indian Polity.
- Important Days.
- Indian Constitution.
- Abbreviations etc.
Syllabus of Current Affairs:
- National and international
Syllabus of an intelligence test:
- Classification of centre codes/roll numbers.
- Address matching.
- Small & Capital Letters/Number-coding, decoding & Classification.
- Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding.
- Drawing inferences.
- Venn diagram.
- Figural Series.
- Problem Solving of 12th Standard.
- Figural Analogy.
- Semantic Classification
- Space Orientation.
- Figural Classification.
- Semantic Series.
- Word Building.
- Symbolic activities.
- Social Intelligence.
- Critical Thinking.
- Embedded figures.
- Number Series.
- Semantic Analogy.
- Symbolic/ Number Analogy.
Book Keeping and Accountancy Syllabus:
- Bank Reconciliation Statements.
- Trial Balance.
- Final Accounts.
- Preparing Financial Statements.
- Accounts of not for profit concerns.
- Bookkeeping meaning & definition.
- Accounting terminology.
- Fundamentals of Double Entry.
- Source documents for accounting.
- Subsidiary Books.
Steps to download the MPSC Maha Kar Sahayak Admit Card 2017
- Log on to official web portal i.e.mpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the “Recent news/announcements “option present on the front page or the home page.
- Fill the correct details to download your admit card/call letter.
- Hit the submit button to view your admit card.
- Take a hard copy for the same to appear in the test.
If you have any further query regarding MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card 2017, you can comment us in a comment box. Our expert team would love to help you as soon as possible.