MPSC State Engineering Services Notification 2017
There is good news for all the candidates who are interested in the government job. Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released the vacancies for those candidates who want to do jobs in Maharashtra. So this authority now released the MPSC State Engineering Services Notification 2017 on its official website.
There are 199 vacancies for assistant engineer and assistant executive engineer which were released by the MPSE. Only eligible candidates can fill its form and those candidates who are not eligible for this post cannot fill its application form. Interested students can visit its official website. There are so many candidates who want to get this job. So those candidates can fill its form according to the eligibility.
Those candidates who will fill application form if they will be eligible for these exams then they will receive the call letter which will be sent by the authority to the candidate. You can see its official notification to fill the form on its official website. For more information you can visit its official website or keep connected with our web page we will update you with the official notification.
Maharashtra PSC Assistant Engineer [email protected]
As you know that Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released the 199 posts for the assistant engineer and assistant executive engineer for those candidates who want to do government job in Maharashtra. Eligible candidates can apply for this post. And the candidates who are above the age of 19 and below the age of 38 can apply for this job. This is the first round of interview. This is selection round which is conducted in written exam. Who will clear this exam according to the cut off list will go in the next round of interview. So candidates who are interested to apply for state engineering service exam can go on its official website and apply for this exam.some important information related to it is given below:
Organization name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Examination name: Maharashtra State Engineering Service Exam 2017
Exam type: State Government Job
Information about: Maharashtra Public Service Commission State Engineering Service notification
A number of vacancies: 199 posts in which 169 posts of Assistant Engineer. And 30 posts are of Assistant Executive Engineer.
The selection process of SES: the 1st round will be Prelims, 2ND round will be mains and the 3rd round will be the interview that is the personal interview.
Last date to fill the form: 10th May 2017
Preliminary Exam date: 7TH July 2017
Main Exam date: 17 December 2017
Official website: mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
Salary of SES:
Pay Scale for GRADE A Post is Rs.15600 to 39100
Salary for Grade B is RS. 9800 to 34800
For General Category is Rs. 373
For Reserved category is Rs. 273
Name of Vacancies: Assistant Engineer (AE) and Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE)
Eligibility criteria for State Engineering Services 2017
- Candidate should have passed their graduation from any recognized university.
- The age limit of the candidate is not less than 19 and not more than 38. Means the maximum age limit to apply for this job is 38.
Apply For the MPSC State Engineering Services Notification 2017
- Open the official site of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) that is mahaonline.gov.in and click on the option you want to search about.
- It will ask you some question which will help you to fill the form, for example, they can ask the name of the candidate, age of the candidate, qualification of the candidate, the gender of the candidate, the address of the candidate etc.
- And they also have to attach their passport size and signature too.
- And then pay the fee through online process from credit card and debit card.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Now, wait for the few seconds.
- After submitting the application form downloads it from the web page.
- Take print out of it for proof.
If there will be any query related to MPSC State Engineering Services Notification 2017 or there will be any problem in applying then you can comment below in the comment box which is given below or can visit its official website.