MP High Court Assistant Grade 3 Admit Card 2017
Hello, candidates are you waiting for the MP High Court Assistant Grade 3 Admit Card 2017 so no need to worry because we are here to tell you that your admit card of the Assistant Grade 3 exam is going to be issued soon on its official website. What contenders have to do is that they have to visit its official web portal to download their admit card from that official web page.
There are 2910 positions were released by the authority of the Madhya Pradesh High Court for the post of the Stenographer Grade-2, Stenographer Grade-3, English Stenographer, Steno Typist, Computer Operator, Assistant Grade-3 and Liftman. Applicants who were eligible for this job have applied for it now they are looking for their admit card which will be uploaded soon. Contenders who really wants to grab this chance they have to crack this exam.
Download MP High Court Assistant Grade 3 Admit Card 2017
Organisation name: Madhya Pradesh High Court
Examination name: Madhya Pradesh High Court Assistant Grade 3 exam
Information about: Assistant Grade 3 exam admit card
Name of posts: the Stenographer Grade-2, Stenographer Grade-3, English Stenographer, Steno Typist, Computer Operator, Assistant Grade-3 and Liftman
Number of posts: 2910 vacancies
Date of exam: 30th July 2017
Date of Admit card: Available Now
Official website: http://www.mphc.gov.in/
MP Steno Hall Ticket 2017
There are two rounds which will be conducted for the recruitment of the Madhya Pradesh High Court. That is written exam and interview. Firstly candidates have to go through from the first round of the written test for which they need the hall ticket which will help them to enter in the examination hall. That’s why all candidates are waiting for their hall ticket for this they have to visit the official site of the MP High Court to download their hall ticket. Hall ticket includes the important data related to the exam as well as applicants it also includes the important commands that is given below:
- Candidates cannot enter in the examination hall without admit card so they have to carry their hall ticket before entering in the examination hall.
- They have to enter 15 minutes before in the examination hall.
- Applicants cannot carry any study material in the examination room.
- They cannot carry any electronic gadget in the examination hall.
Steps to download the call letter of the MP High Court Steno exam 2017
- Go on the official website of the Madhya Pradesh High Court that is http://www.mphc.gov.in/ on any web browser.
- Click on the option you want to search about.
- Fill the information which is required to download your admit card.
- Tap on the submit option.
- Check the details shown on your screen.
- Download your call letter from that web page.
- Take print out of it.
- All the best for your exam.
If there will be any query related to MP High Court Assistant Grade 3 Admit Card 2017 then you can comment below in the comment box or you can visit its official web page.