MECON Syllabus 2019
Are you one of the participants who are going to be part of Metallurgical & Engineering Consultants (India) Limited Exam 2019? If yes, then must be keenly waiting for the MECON Management Trainee (MT) Syllabus 2019. Now, the MECON Exam Syllabus notification has now come on our site i.e. www.resultinfo.co.in. So candidates can check the syllabus now and they should start preparing for the exam. We are providing you with syllabus or exam pattern through which you can know the subjects, marks, exam timings, etc. You can download the PDF of the whole syllabus or exam pattern given at the end of the page. If you prepare according to the exam pattern, then you definitely score well. The exam date will be released as shortly as possible. You need to check out our page every day.
MECON Previous Years Question Papers
A large no. of candidates applied for this post, so whoever applied need to work hard. If you are preparing yourself from just one book of a good author, it is not enough. We are suggesting you to practice old year papers through which you can easily know some important topics or which type of questions are to come in the exam. The questions which came in previous year papers, sometimes have maximum chances to repeat few questions again.
Selection Procedure of MECON Management Trainee (MT) 2019
The Selection Procedure of Metallurgical & Engineering Constable Management Trainee (MT) includes various steps i.e. (1) Written Examination (2) Oral Test. The aspirants who will pass in written exam they will go for the oral test. The final decision will be made on the basis of total marks obtained in the written examination and oral test.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Metallurgical ECON Management Trainee Exam Pattern 2019
- The Management Trainee Exam 2019 which is going to be conducted very soon are of Objective type i.e. Multiple Choice Questions.
- OMR sheets will be provided by the examiners to each of the candidates.
- The time duration for each of the examinee is not more than 2 hours.
- The question paper consists of total 100 marks.
- Each question carries 1 marks.
- There are 4 sections in the question paper.
- Each section of question paper consists of 25 marks.
|S.R. No.||Type of Examination||Subjects||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Multiple Choice Questions i.e. Objective types||General Awareness||100||2 hours
Some Brief Important Points about MECON Syllabus PDF 2019
- Status for- Syllabus or Exam Pattern
- Name of the Organization- Metallurgical and Engineering Consultants (India) Limited (MECON)
- Job Profile- Management Trainee (MT)
- Number of Seats Available- 30 posts
- Starting Date of Registration On- 1st December 2018
- Closing Date of Application Off- 2nd January 2019
- Hall Ticket Releasing Date- Published Soon
- Qualification-E/B. Tech/MBA/Others
- Date of Exam- Intimated Shortly
- Job Location- Across India
- Selection Procedure- Written Test and Interview
- Official Site- Visit Here
How to Prepare Yourself for the MECON ME Exam?
- Candidates should set the timetable first and study according to the schedule.
- Every candidate needs to go through the last 4-year question papers for the preparation of the exam.
- Aspirants should take regular breaks to regain their focus. Examinees should not eat unhealthy food while studying.
- Each candidate should start studying from the very initial stage so that the aspirant can easily finish the syllabus before 10 to 15 days of the examination.
- Examinees should enter the exam centre before 1 hour of the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates should not talk with anyone after they enter in the exam centre because it interrupts their mind.
If candidates have any queries related to MECON Syllabus 2019, then they can put their problems in our comment box without any hesitation, we will make sure that our experts will solve it as short as possible. We hope you like this article so share it with your friends or colleagues also.
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|MECON MT Syllabus PDF 2019||Download Here|