KPSC Recruitment 2017
Hello, Aspirants here is a good news for all those candidates who were looking for the government jobs that KPSC Recruitment 2017 notification is released by the Karnataka Public Service Commission. Now all those participants who are still unemployed and were looking for the government jobs can apply for this Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer posts.
There are 889 vacancies were released by the authority of the Karnataka Public Service Commission for the posts of the Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer. Only eligible candidates can apply for theses posts who are eligible according to the eligibility criteria which is given below. Candidates have to read the eligibility criteria very carefully before applying for this post. If contenders will not be eligible for this job then their form will be rejected so it is must to read all the suitability criteria before applying. And be ready for the exam you have to work hard if you really want to grab this chance. For more other information applicants can visit the authorized website of the Karnataka Public Service Commission.
Ways to do preparation: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Download KPSC Recruitment 2017
Association name: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Examination name: Karnataka AE, JE Recruitment Exam 2017
Data about: Karnataka Public Service Commission
AE, JE Recruitment 2017
Date of exam: Available Soon
Number of posts: 889 vacancies
Name of post: Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer
Location of job: Karnataka
Authorised website: http://kpscapps1.com
Important Tips: How to Prepare For Job Interview
Eligibility Criteria of Karnataka AE, JE Notification 2017
Educational Qualification of KPSC Recruitment 2017
For Assistant Engineer: Candidates should have done Diploma courses from recognised Institute of different engineering courses in part A & B parts of the AMIE or they should have a degree of the Civil and Mechanical Engineering.
For Junior Engineer: Candidate should have done diploma course of mechanical and civil engineering as per requirement.
Age limit of the Karnataka AE, JE Recruitment 2017
Age limit for both the posts are different that is given below:
- Maximum age limit for the post of Assistant Engineer will be 35 years and minimum age limit of the Assistant Engineer will be 21 years.
- Maximum age limit for the post of Junior Engineer will be 35 years and minimum age limit of the Junior Engineer will be 18 years.
Selection Process for the KPSC Recruitment 2017
The selection process will be done on the different basis which is given below:
- Written exam
Candidates have to give written exam first after that those candidates who will clear this exam will be appear in the next round of the recruitment that is a personal interview or viva voice. After that those candidates who will clear both the rounds will get this job.
Pay Scale of Karnataka AE, JE Recruitment 2017
- Pay scale for the post of the Assistant Engineer will be RS. 22800-43200/-
- Pay scale for the post of the Junior Engineer will be RS. 22800-43200/-
Application fee for Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017
The application fee for all the categories are different which is given below:
- Application fee for the Gen and OBC candidates will be 300/-
- The application fee for other categories like for SC, ST PWD will be nill. There is no fee for these 3 categories.
Steps you can follow: How to Fill Online Application form
Process to Apply for KPSC AE, JE Recruitment 2017
- Go on the official website of the Karnataka Public Service Commission on any web browser.
- Click on the option of the new registration.
- Now fill the information which will be ask by them.
- Pay the fee through online mode.
- Hit on the submit button now.
- Now download the receipt of it from that web page.
- Take a hard copy of it as a proof.
If still there will be any problem in applying for the KPSC Recruitment 2017 then candidates can share their views in the comment box which is given below. Our team will surely help them to sought their problem.