The Indian Space Research Organization will send the ISRO Assistant Admit Card 2017 for the Assistant, UDC Post, on the registered email of the applicants before the examination, This examination will be organized on 15th October 2017. We wish All the Best to the candidates for their examination. For more updates on this exam, keep visiting our website.
ISRO Assistant Admit Card 2017
As we know the Indian Space Research Organization previously announced the recruitment of the candidates who are having the bachelor’s degree. In this recruitment process, there is a huge amount of applicant’s shows their interest for to get this opportunity and now after the process of the ISRO Recruitment 2017, all the applicant are looking for the ISRO Assistant Admit Card 2017 which is going to be available in upcoming days. As the authority is mentioned the exam date which means you need to be work hard for grabbing this opportunity.
The ISRO Exam authority mentioned the ISRO UDC Exam Date which is 15th October 2017. So get ready for this exam as the authority clears the exam date and you can check the examination centres on the admit card. For all this, you need to download the ISRO Admit Card 2017 which is very important as well as get all the details about the ISRO Assistant Exam in below.
ISRO Assistant/UDC Exam Syllabus/ Exam Pattern
Those applicants who have applied for the ISRO Assistants (Administrative Support Staff0, Upper Vision Clerk (UDC) Posts must be looking for the preparation tips for the exam and the best ways to prepare for this exam is to download the syllabus and the exam pattern which are given by us in this post. You can download the exam syllabus and the exam pattern through this link.
Download ISRO Assistant Admit Card 2017
Organisation name: Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
Job Role: Assistants (Administrative Support Staff0, Upper Vision Clerk (UDC)
Number of Vacancies: 311 Posts
Admit Card Info: Available
Exam Date: 15th October 2017
Official Website: isro.gov.in
ISRO Assistant Hall Ticket 2017
Applicants if you are looking for the exam hall ticket then you are here on right web page. ISRO UDC Hall Ticket 2017 consist the various information about the candidate as well as about the exam. You can check your hall ticket as well as the exam authority guidelines. The exam hall ticket covers the various information about the candidate the information will be like the candidate name, candidate photo, registration number, roll number, reporting time, date and time of the exam, venue of the exam.
The guideline is very important for all of the applicant. Because in the exam guidelines you can check the important points which are very useful for all of the applicants who are going to appear in the exam. The guidelines are provided by us in below.
- The admit card is mandatory for all the applicant.
- If you forget to carry your admit card on exam Day Then your entry will be banned.
- As well as you have to bring the original identity proof along with the admit card.
- Applicant needs to drop their cell phones, calculator outside the exam hall.
- Don’t try to bring any study material inside the exam hall.
- You have to reach the destination point before the reporting time.
How to Download ISRO Assistant Exam Admit Card 2017
- Open the official website which is the single way to download admit card.
- Now, you must be on the official website homepage.
- Go to the career option and click on that.
- You need to find out the notification which is related to ISRO Scientist Admit Card 2017.
- Your form will be displayed on your screen.
- You need to add all details in the form one by one and submit it.
- For download the admit card, click on the download button.
- Print out of admit
- Don’t forget to carry it on exam day.
If you have any query or do you have any suggestion related to the ISRO Assistant Admit Card 2017 then you can write us via the comments into the comment section below. As well as you can subscribe us for the latest jobs alerts.