GGU VET Admission F
In accordance with most recent news, we have come to know that Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya has just posted an online advertisement that speaks about the submission procedure of GGU VET Admission Form 2019-20 for all interested pupils out there. For the admission to take place, you will need to first take part in the Entrance Test or Admission Test or you won’t be able to be part of this admission procedure. In order to attend the test, you will foremost need to read the “Eligibility Criteria” and meet the same.
To get this awesome opportunity, make sure you do the submission of “Online Application Form” before the deadline which, as per the authorised news, is 1st May 2019. The registration has started from today i.e. 1st April 2019 and you have only one month to think about it – your future. Don’t let this highly adorable chance go out of your hands because, who knows, you will ever get this chance again in your life.
GGU VET Admission Form 2019: Important Dates
Just like anything else, the “Dates” plays the equal role in the overall of VET admission process. You cannot underestimate the value of “Important Dates” by not checking them out. Therefore, out suggestion is that you pay extra heed to what we have just bestowed underneath. Remember, the dates are likely to change on the decision taken by GGU.
|Starting Date for Online Registration||01.01.2019|
|Closing Date for Application Submission||01.05.2019|
|GGU VET Exam Date||01 to 02.06.2019|
|Last Date for Admission||15.07.2019|
GGU VET Entrance Exam 2019
From submitting “Application Form” to appearing for the test, we will walk you through a complete step-by-step guide so that you don’t have to go anywhere and you can easily get all of the resources on this page. As you have seen “VET”, you must be thinking about what it is. Well, the full form of VET is Vishwavidyalaya Entrance Test which acts as an Admission Test so that an opening can be provided to those who are deserving and willing to enrol in this university.
The link to “Notice” and “Procedure” on admission has been linked at the bottom part of this page. To participate in the Admission Test, you will have to download your Admit Card from our website. On appearing for the test, you will also have the facility to make sure whether or not your performance in the test was good. This can be checked with the help of “Answer Key” which we will provide you on this page.
GGU VET Eligibility Criteria 2019
Since there are different types of courses that one will be enrolling in after being shortlisted in the VET result, the “Eligibility” criterion for each course is different.
- For anyone who is interested in this process, there is a requirement of having a Degree in the respective discipline. There are extra instructions that we highly recommend every student to read through this notice or this one to finally understand it in detail.
- As far as max. Age Limitation matters, it is 22 years for UG course and 25 years for PG courses as on 1st July 2019. However, if you are applying online for M.Pharm, Inf.Sc. or M.Lib. Course, the upper age limit shall be 27 years, whereas, in case of M.P.Ed., the age will be 27 years.
- There is no age limitation for anyone who chooses to apply for B.Ed., BA-LLB, M.Ed, B.Com, or LLB.
- To fill out Online Form, one has to pay the application fee of Rs.500/- + bank charges if they belong to General or OBC categories. For reserved categories like SC, ST, and others, the fee is Rs.250/- plus bank charges.
- You should also be aware of the Hostel charges here.
- Being aware of the method to answer in the answer sheet is highly recommend in order to avoid any sort of problem while attending the test.
GGU VET Admission Form 2019: Online Form
Are you looking out for a step-by-step guide on how to submit the “Online Form” for this GGU VET Admission? If that is so, we are glad to have you here:
- At first, you have to follow the website called “http://ggu.ac.in”.
- From there, you will have to click on the link that says “VET – Online Application for Admission 2019-20” or “VET – Admission Details 2019-20”.
- Clicking on any of these links will redirect you to another page where you will see other links.
- On the right side of the page, you have to click on “Admission Notice 2019-20” link to download Admission Notice either in Hindi or English.
- Then, see “Admission Procedure” from there to be full conscious of it.
- One you read all of that, you have to click on “News Registration” link that appears on the top left side.
- Read all instructions and click “OK” to continue.
- Fill out the “Registration” page very carefully and press the “NEXT” button to continue.
This is how you will easily do the Registration for GGU VET Admission Form 2019-20 and after that, you will have to log in to your account to finally submit the Application Form. Remember, you will also need to submit the Fee without which, you cannot be among the registered candidates. If you cannot find the links that we discussed above, you can follow the direct links given below.
|Hindi Notice||Click Here|
|English Notice||Click Here|
|Admission Process||Click here|
|Available Courses||Click here|
|Fee Details||Click Here|
|New Registration||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|