EESL India Recruitment 2017
All the routes have open now to take a step for the processing of Assistant Manager and Assistant Engineer and various job in the central government sector. Energy Efficiency Services Limited has thought entirely to offer 138 vacancies only for those aspirants who can clear their required systems. First, there are many orders to attempt application form with the fixed documents up to the limited time which is 25-9-2017. Sometimes, it difficult to fill form from the web pages because contenders don’t know what the correct way for them so, with this point, mandatory steps are going to located at the bottom of this track. Thus, you can read and follow on the needed days with a fee of the exam. After then who will be registered can attend in the exact exam centre to join the program of online written exam and others for EESL India Recruitment 2017.
Chief Info about EESL India Recruitment 2017
- Name of the Organization: Energy Efficiency Services Limited in India
- Official Website: eeslindia.org
- Post Name: Assistant Manager and Assistant Engineer and etc.
- Total No. of Jobs: 138 Jobs
- Job Type: Central Government Jobs
- Job Working Area: All over India
- Application Mode: Online
|Post Name||Seats||Pay Scale|
|Deputy Manager (Technical)||4||Rs.29100 to Rs.54500|
|Deputy Manager (Finance)||4||Rs.29100 to Rs.54500|
|Assistant Manager (E2)||1||Rs.24900 to 50500|
|Officer (E1) CS||1||Rs.20600 to 46500|
|Assistant Officer Gr. II (Finance)||3||Rs.16000 to 35500|
|Assistant Officer Gr.II (HR)||3||Rs.16000 to 35500|
|Assistant Manager (International Business)||2||Rs.60000 p.m|
|Assistant Engineer Gr.III (Technical)||115||Rs.28000 p.m|
|Assistant Engineer Gr.II (Contract)||5||Rs.29000 p.m|
EESL India Eligibility Criteria 2017 for 138 Vacancies
Qualification & Age Limit-
Deputy Manager (Technical)-
- A complete Engineering/ Tech. Bachelor’s Degree and desirable in MBA of (Finance/Marketing Energy Auditor Certificate/From BEE Energy Manager with four-year experience of post qualification and out of which minimum two years in the field of Energy Efficiency/Power Sector/Solar Energy/Electrica 1 Appliances.
- Should not upper 37 years.
Deputy Manager (Finance)-
- ICWA/CA with MBA (Finance) and four experience of post qualification.
- Should not exceed 37 years.
Assistant Manager (E2)-
- Applicants should be Associate Member of (ACS) Indian Institute of Company Secretaries of India with two-year experience of post qualification.
- Should not upper 37 years
Officer (E1) CS-
- Applicants should be Associate Member of (ACS) Indian Institute of Company Secretaries of India with one year experience of post qualification.
- Should not exceed 30 years
Assistant Officer Gr. II (Finance)-
- A complete course of M.Com along one-year experience post qualification.
- Should not upper 30 years
Assistant Officer Gr.II (HR)-
- The two-year degree of post graduate/HR or MBA Equivalent Course with HR/Personnel Management/Indus trial Management/psych ology specialization and one year experience of post qualification.
- Should not exceed 30 years.
Assistant Manager (International Business) –
- Graduate and Master in Global Business/International with two-year experience of post qualification.
- Should not upper 37 years.
Assistant Engineer Gr.III (Technical)-
- Complete Technology/Engineering Diploma (Degree will be allowed of Engineering) and no need of experience.
- Should not exceed 27 years.
Assistant Engineer Gr.II (Contract)-
- Complete Technology/Engineering Diploma and Desirable for Material Management Diploma with one year experience of post qualification.
Should not upper 30 years.
Interview Knowledge to Attend With Super Skills
- Online Written Examination
- Group Decision
Application Fee- Candidates who belong to General Category have to pay Rs.1000/-, Rs.500/- for OBC, and no fee for SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/PWD.
Fill Application Form Online- More Easy Ways
Steps to Apply EESL India Recruitment 2017
- Go to the official website.
- Now check below of Latest News.
- Choose your link which will tell about your post wise notification.
- Click on that and go for typing to provide details about yourself in the given boxes.
- Set up all required documents (self-attested) and scanned photo along signature.
- It is must to pay an exact fee of the exam to be part of registration.
- Now, click on the submission key for use in the next process.
- Visit the button of download and carry a hard copy of your form.
- Submit Application Form Starting Date: 10-9-2017
- Last Date to Submit Form: 25-9-2017
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee: 31-9-2017
- Written Exam Date: 15-10-2017
According to the expert to manage all type of details about EESL India Recruitment 2017, need to assist in future to solve out altogether issue. Thus, for that time a section of comment has adjusted just below of these lines.
Official Notification to Read More Details about this notification