Delhi High Court Judicial Service Answer Key 2019
Have you applied against Delhi Court Judicial Service Exam 2019? If yes, then you must be in search of Delhi High Court Judicial Service Answer Key 2019. The Exam is going to be conducted on the date 13th January 2019. The answer key of all the exams is notified after the 3rd or 4th days of the commencement of examination. After verifying the answers from the answer sheet aspirants will know about how much he or she scores in the examination or whether they will qualify or not. If the candidates think that he or she will qualify in the written pre-exam then they will have to start preparing for the next round. Candidates will get a link of PDF file of their answer key at the end of the page through which they can easily download your answer key.
Delhi Judicial Service Answer Sheet 2019 (Set A/B/C/D)
Candidates, we are having cheerful news for all of the participants is that the Delhi High Court Judicial Service answer sheet is going to be released waiting for the answers of the exam paper. There are four sets of question paper which are coming in the exam like Set-A, Set-B, Set-C and Set-D. So we are providing you set wise answer sheet through which aspirants can easily verify your answer. Candidates should not believe blindly on the answer sheet because sometimes the solutions in the answer sheet might be wrong. If the objection form comes on the official website then aspirants can use it also.
Selection Process of Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam
The selection process for this post includes two steps like candidates will first go for the “Written Examination” and then they will be called for an “Interview”. Aspirants who will qualify in the written examination should start preparing for the second round. The Delhi High Court Department has conducted this exam to fill up the vacant positions of Judicial Service (JS).
Brief Details about Delhi High Court Solutions 2019
- Name of the Category- Answer Key
- Name of the Organization- Delhi High Court (DHC)
- Number of Seats Available- 147 Posts
- Job Profile- Judicial Service (JS)
- Mode of Application form- Online
- Starting Date of Filling Application Form- 22nd November 2018
- Closing Date of Filling Application Form- 12th December 2018
- Answer Key Date- Notified Soon
- Mode of Downloading Answer Key- through Online only
- Selection Procedure- Written Examination (Objective Type questions), Personal Interview, Document Verification
- Official Site- http://delhihighcourt.nic.in/
Delhi High Court Judicial Service Solved Papers 2019
Solved papers are one of the most important parts for all the applicants after taking the examination. After the conference of the heads of Haryana Staff Selection Commission, it has been announced that the 2nd round will be started as soon as possible. The questions included in the question paper are of objective type. There is negative marking also. If anyone of the questions is wrong then there will be deducted 1/4th marks of that question. A large number of candidates took part in that examination.
How to download Delhi Judicial Answer Key 2019?
- Primarily, go to the official website link given below and tap on it.
- Now, the official page of Delhi High Court will open on the screen.
- Then, on the top of the page, there is a column of “Latest Announcements” go there.
- After that, you see a PDF file link of Delhi High Court Judicial Answer key tap on it.
- Now, the set wise answer key will open on your screen.
- Candidates should print out the hard copy of their answer key, through which examinees can easily verify their answer.
If the contenders have any objection regarding Delhi High Court Judicial Service Answer Key 2019 then they can ask without any hesitation in our comment box given at the end of the page and our experts will solve your doubts as soon as possible. We hope this article will help you.
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|Delhi High Court PA Admit Card|
|Delhi High Court Result|