CMC Vellore Admit Card 2017
Hello, candidates, there is the latest notification for you all that those candidates who have filled the application forms for MBBS BDS Nursing etc. Those candidates are waiting for the CMC Vellore Admit Card 2017 which will be available soon on its official website.
This is the entrance test for those candidates who want to do MBBS, BDS Nursing from Christian Medical College. There is a big competition for all the candidates for this exam. Candidates get ready for the exam who really want to get admission in this college. Christian Medical College deals in many UG and PG courses. There are some diploma courses available in this college who want to do the course from this college like Allied Health Science Diplomas, Post Graduate Diplomas, MSc, MPH (Master of Public Health) Fellowships courses etc.
Now those candidates who have filled the application forms for the entrance test are waiting for the admit card which will be uploaded soon on its official web portal. For more information you can visit its official website or keep connected with our web portal we will update you with the latest information.
Important information related to CMC MBBS BDS Nursing EXAM 2017
Organisation name: Christian Medical College Vellore
Examination name: Christian Medical College Vellore MBBS BDS Nursing EXAM 2017
Information about: Christian Medical College Vellore Admit card 2017
Exam date: 30th June 2017
Date of admit card issue: Available Now
Official website: admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in
CMC MBBS BDS Nursing Call Letter 2017
Call letter is very important for all the candidates. Those candidates who have filled the application forms are waiting for the call letter to come to know about that they are eligible or not to give its exam or to take admission in MBBS and BDS Nursing course. Call letter received by those candidates who are eligible to give this exam or those candidates who can take admission in this university according to eligibility criteria. It is very important to receive before the entrance exam without it candidates cannot go to give this exam.
CMC Vellore Hall Ticket 2017
As we all know that hall ticket plays very important role in the candidate’s life. It is important for those candidates who have filled the application forms for the exam of MBBS, BDS Nursing and other UG PG courses. Candidates cannot enter the examination hall without hall ticket authority check their admit card between the exam and before entering the examination hall. Hall ticket includes all important information related to exam and students like it includes the name of the candidate, registration number, roll number of candidate, date of exam, timings of the exam, date of birth of the candidate, passport size photograph of the candidate etc. It also includes the location of the exam that where they have to go to give their exam. It also includes some important instructions which are given below:
- You have to carry your admit card with you before entering the examination hall.
- Don’t carry any study material in the examination hall.
- You have to go 15 min before in the examination hall.
- Don’t carry any gadget in the examination hall like a calculator. Mobile phone etc.
- You have to carry your stationery material in the examination hall.
- Don’t make noise in the examination hall.
Steps to download the CMC Vellore Admit Card 2017
- Open the official site of Christian Medical College Vellore that is admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in on the web
- Click on the option you want to search about.
- Fill all the information which will be asked by them very carefully.
- Now click on the submit option and wait for few seconds.
- It will show your admit card on your screen check all the information given in it.
- Download it from that web page.
- Take print out of it for exam date.
- All the best for your exam.
If there will be any query related to the CMC Vellore Admit Card 2017 or there will be any problem in downloading the admit card of MBBS BDS Nursing then you can comment below in the comment box or you can visit its official website.