BOB PO Recruitment 2017
There is a good news for all graduate. Bank of Baroda has released BOB PO Recruitment 2017 all over the India. As online forms are available on banks website. But before filling forms you need to take care of many things. As the eligibility Criteria, Selection process, age limit, online exam pattern and marking pattern which is adopted by the Bank.
Bank of Baroda is one of the India’s International Bank. Getting a job in a Bank like BOB is really a great opportunity for all the youngsters. BOB offers a safe and secure career to those who are wishing to build their career in the banking field.
Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer 2017
BOB clearly declared that they required young and energetic persons for hiring. One important thing is that after clearing the exam candidates will go through a 9 months training in Mani pal School of banking by BOB.
After the successful completion of courses, Bank provides a PG certificate in Banking and finance along with an offer letter of Probationary Officer in Bank of Baroda.
Important Dates for BOB PO Recruitment 2017
|Online registration date starts||1st April 2017|
|Online Registration Close||1st May 2017|
|Online Fee Submission Dates||1st April 2017 to 1st May 2017|
|Admit Cards Download Date||12th May 2017|
|Tentative Exam Date||27th May 2017|
Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2017
As per the guidance provided by the bank Of Baroda job distribution Criteria according to Categories’ are as follows.
Age Criteria- minimum 20-maximum 28
3% seats are reserved for PWD (Persons with Disabilities).
Qualification Criteria: Graduate Degree with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates) or equivalent course from any government recognise university.
- SC/ST- 5 years
- OBC-3 years
- Person affected by 1984 riots- 5 years
- Ex-service man-5 years
Person with Disabilities
This is to notify that all BOB PO Recruitment 2017 exams will be conducted only at the centres specify by the Bank of Baroda Recruitment committee.
How to apply for BOB PO Recruitment 2017
- All application sends online through the official website of BOB
- Candidates required an authenticate email I’D to apply for the post.
- After register students need to fill all the details mentioned in their documents.
- Per scanned photo and signature are required to upload.
- Before final submission Candidates need to pay Fee through online mode
- The application only considers as accepted after the fee payment.
- Application Fee is Rupees 100/- for SC/ST and PWD Applicants
- Application Fee for rest of all candidates are Rupees 750/-
Regarding nay problem related to BOB PO Recruitment 2017, you can leave comments below. As we are working on solving your problems and keen to reply within a short period of time.
For Apply to this Job, You need to check here