Bihar Police SI Syllabus 2017
Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC), having revealed another big hiring for the Sub-Inspector post, is now going to make the job-hunters equipped with their Bihar Police SI Syllabus 2017 since it is exactly they are desperately in need of and possession of this syllabus is extremely suggested on the behalf of our specialists working at ResultInfo. It is clearly given in the advertisement that written exam shall be executed in two phases: Phase-I, Phase-II. The former one can be called ‘Prelims’, while the latter one is known as ‘Mains’ exam. There is nothing you should worry about because BPSSSC Sub Inspector Exam Pattern 2017 is something that you can get freely for both stages, viz. Prelims Test and Mains Test. In the Phase-1, there will be total 100 questions and each question shall carry total 2 marks. The time to complete this test would be 2 hours and no matter what may happen, you gave have to complete it in the given time.
There are lots of things that you have to consider if you want to taste the success by being a Sub Inspector (SI) among 1717 total candidates. If more than one candidate scores the same marks in the test, it will activate the “Tie” which can be resolved by given preference to those who are older in age i.e. those who are aged more than others. In spite of doing this if the tie is still there, it has to be resolved by selecting those ones who are having preferred educational qualification as mentioned in the advertisement.
Download PDF of Bihar Police SI Syllabus 2017
The syllabus does not only belong to Written Test but also to PET and Medical Exam which is why we are furnishing it right over here so you guys can easily get what you seek.
Physical Measurement Test Pattern: The PMT requires the following:
- The males from General (Unreserved), BC, OBC have to have the height of 165 centimetres.
- SC, ST male candidates need to possess at least 160 centimetres in height.
- For all communities’ female candidates, there is a required of 160 centimetres in height and minimum weight should be 48 kilograms.
Chest (only for Men):
- The General (Unreserved), BC, OBC must meet the following criteria: Chest 81 Centimetres (Without Expanding) and 86 Centimetres (Expanded)
- The SC, ST Males must meet the following: 79 Centimetres (Without Expanding) and 84 Centimetres (After Expanding).
There should be a difference of at least 5 centimetres after expending chest.
Physical Efficiency Test Pattern: The PET covers the following and you must satisfy to apply:
- Males: There is a Run of 1 mile which has to be completed within 6 minutes.
- Females: There shall be a Run of 1 kilometres which needs to be finished within 6 minutes.
- Males have to go do a 12-foot long jump
- Females have to go through a 9-foot long jump
- Females have to throw the shot (of 12 pound) at least 10 foot away.
- Males have to throw the shot (of 16 pound) at least 16 foot away.
BPSSSC Sub Inspector Exam Pattern 2017
Now, we have given the Syllabus of PET and PMT and hope you liked it. However, if there is any question in your head that is troubling you about the test, you can straightforwardly ask in the comments. When it comes to clearing two stages which are Prelims and Mains. At first, Prelims exam is conducted and the Exam Pattern is as follows:
Preliminary Exam Pattern:
- There shall be 200 marks of total questions asked in the pre-test.
- There will be 100 questions.
- The time given to complete the test is Time Duration.
- The questions shall be asked from general knowledge and current affairs.
Obtaining at least 30% marks in the Pre Exam is necessary to qualify.
Mains Exam Pattern:
- There shall be 2 question papers in Mains Test.
- In Paper-I, there will total 100 questions and each question carries 2 marks.
- In Paper-1, scoring minimum 30% marks is mandatory.
- Questions shall come from general Hindi.
- In Paper-II, 100 questions (carry 2 marks each) shall
Hope, you can now easily partake in the exam without worrying about anything. If you need your Bihar Police SI Syllabus 2017 in Hindi language, you can follow the direct link as shown under.