VSU PGCET Online Application 2018 can now be filled out finally, carefully, duly, and effectively. Putting differently, filling out the Online Form requires one to pay close attention to the required fields. If you promise the authority other than what you actually have for being eligibility for this VSU PGCET 2018. The VSU PGCET Online Registration 2018 can be achieved with the help of this page which is equipped with the highly vital data on the same. The pupils need to figure out the “Eligibility Criteria” to understand the complete requirements to fill up this Application Form of VSUPGCET 2018.
The appearance in the VSUPGCET 2018 Exam could only happen if you are complying with the conditions of the test. There are certain rules and criteria for being one of the contenders who will actually be sitting in the test. The VSU PGCET Online Application 2018 can be grabbed and filled with easy if each element of this form is paid close attention to. The contestants must not do anything that goes against the rules or criteria because you will be under surveillance when you appear for the test or even enter the test hall.
VSU PGCET 2018 Online Application Form
Don’t be afraid to dream big about your goals because it is all possible if done in a legal way. Sources are never-ending waiting for you to be read and taken advantage by. Don’t do any bad thing that leads to the disqualification of the examination. What does it take to apply for the submission of VSU PGCET Online Application 2018? Is it the fulfilment of each criterion that one fulfils for this VSUPGCET 2018? Yes, that’s exactly what it is, however, there are other things that make the presence in the exam possible, such as holding the VSU PGCET Admit Card 2018 in the exam day and more things.
|Application Form Commencement||12.04.2018|
|Application Form End||10.05.2018|
|Application Deadline with Late Fee||18.05.2018|
|Application Deadline with Tatkal Fee||20.05.2018|
|Printout of Application Form (Deadline)||21.05.2018|
Certain rules have been applied and they will be extremely helpful to you while doing the Online Registration for this VSU PGCET 2018 Test. Understanding the mode of payment is extremely recommended for the purpose of submitting the final online form of this entrance examination. If you are in search of a direct link to the VSU PGCET 2018 Online Application Form, don’t panic because that is waiting for you on this page (see links).
VSU PGCET 2018: Application Fee and Mode of Payment
What about the mode of fee payment and the total fee to be paid to be part of this examination? Well, it is as follows:
- Application Fee: If you fill out the fee before the last date, you will be charged Rs.500/- if you belong to unreserved category and Rs.400/- if you belong to reserved category.
- Application Fee (Late): The contestants need to fill the Application Fee of Rs.800/- if you belong to reserved category or Rs.900/- if you are from unreserved category.
- Application Fee (Tatkal): If you are in this situation, you will have to pay Rs.1500/- if you are from unreserved and if from reserved category, the fee will be Rs.1400/-.
So, this is the total fee structure that one needs to pay no matter which category he/she belongs to. Now, coming to the Mode of Payment, it goes like this:
The contenders can use the following Payment Gateways to submit the fee as per their suitability.
- Challan (SBI)
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
VSU PGCET 2018 Online Application: Important Guidelines
Is there anything to notice while doing the “Online Registration” with regard to this VSU PGCET 2018 Exam? Of course, there are! And, they are many, not just one/single.
- There is no other than the “Online” mode for the submission of Application Form.
- For more than one test, the candidates can apply through the one application form.
- Make sure you are having a fast working Internet connection because, if you don’t, you are likely to see difficulty.
- Before you do the submission, be mindful of the criteria as specified in the official brochure.
- Once you have submitted the fee, it is impossible to get it back because it is non-refundable.
- The credentials you get on the successful submission of application form should be noticed down.
Apply Online: Use this link to apply for VSUPGCET 2018
Official Website: Visit Here
Latest Application Forms: Fill Online Here
The printout of the application form must be taken and sent to the postal address on or before the last date along with other documents or certificates. You can send those documents along with application by SPEED POST.
Vikrama Simhapuri University,