UPSC Engineering Services Notification 2019
Today we are here to update you with the fresh notification released by the board of the Union Public Service Commission. Thus, the recruitment board of the UPSC has activated the link to apply for the various Engineering Posts. The total number of vacancies is 581 and if you want to apply for this recruitment then you should read the full UPSC Engineering Services Notification 2019. As the board has decided to conduct the Engineering Service Examination, 2019 for all the posts. So, to take this exam you have to apply before the last date of registrations which is 22nd October 2018. As after the ending date, no applications will be accepted in any condition.
Before applying it is necessary for all the contenders that must check the eligibility criteria carefully. Thus, only those candidates will be able to fill this form who are truly eligible. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by using the online mode only as the application forms will not be received through the way of the posts or e-mails. So, applicants should visit the official website of the UPSC which is managed on the last point of this page. Whenever the board will release any new notification regarding this post we will update you immediately by the medium of this page as we will not delay in updating our page.
अभी अभी हमे यूनियन पब्लिक सर्विस कमीशन के अधिकारियो द्वारा सूचना प्राप्त हुई है की वे ५८१ खाली स्थानों को भरना चाहते है जो की सिविल इंजीनियरिंग, इलेक्ट्रिकल इंजीनियरिंग व् अन्य पदों के लिए है| जो भी अभियार्थी आवेदन करना चाहते है उन सभी को 22 अक्टूबर २०१८ से पहले फॉर्म भरना होगा| फॉर्म को भरने के लिए आपको सबसे पहले इस पेज पर दी गयी सारी जानकारी पढ़नी चाहिए| फॉर्म को भरने के लिए आपको वेब पेज पर जाना होगा जिसका लिंक इस पेज के अंत में दिया हुआ है|
Brief Details Related to UPSC Engineering Services Notification 2019
|Information About||Sarkari Online Form|
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Job Position||Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.|
|Total Number of Seats||581|
|Examination Name||Engineering Service Examination, 2019|
|Initial Date of Registrations||26th September 2018|
|Last Date of Registrations||22nd October 2018|
|Pre Examination Date||6th January 2019|
|Admit Card (Pre)||December 2019 (Expected)|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Eng. Services Notification 2019 Begins on 26th Sept. 2018
- The candidates who want to apply for this post they must have the Degree in Engineering from the University which is incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India OR
- Passed the Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers OR
- Passed Associate Membership Examination OR
- Passed Sections A & B of the Institutions of the Engineers.
- All those candidates who are interested in applying for this post they must have the age between 21 to 30 years as on 01st January 2019.
- Candidates’ age should be between the 2nd January 1989 and 1st January 1998.
- The aspirants get the relaxation in upper age limit according to their category as per the rules of the Government of India.
- All the candidates who belong to the Unreserved and OBC community they have to pay the application fee of Rs. 200/-.
- If you belong to the SC, ST and PH category then you don’t have to pay any application fee for this post.
- The female aspirants of all the communities don’t have to pay any application fee.
- You can pay the application fee through the Offline (E Challan) or online mode (Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking).
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Medical Examination
If you have any query related to the UPSC Engineering Services Notification 2019 then you can solve it here by taking the assistance of the comment box which is maintained underneath. We will surely try our best to sort out your problems speedily and will reply to you instantly.
|Apply Online (Part I)||Apply Here|
|Exam Fee Payment (Part II)||Pay Fee Here|
|Re-print Exam Form (Part III)||Print Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Official Website||Visit Here|
Links you might be interested in: