UPPSC PCS Notification Form 2018 UPPSC PCS Exam Application Form 2018 UPPSC PCS Eligibility Criteria 2018 UPPSC PCS Exam Registration Form 2018 UPPSC PCS Registration Form 2018 UPPSC PCS Online Form 2018 UPPSC Online Application Form 2018 UPPSC Online Registration Form 2018 UP PCS Notification 2018 UP PCS Registration Form 2018 Registration Form for UPPSC PCS Exam 2018 Online Form for UPPSC PCS UPPSC PCS Registration Fee 2018 UPPSC PCS Online Application Fee 2018 Last Date to Apply for UPPSC PCS Form 2018 UPPSC PCS Exam Notification 2018 UPPSC PCS 2018 Advertisement
UPPSC PCS Notification 2018
Are you keeping on your preparation for PCS so that you can achieve the post of under the most eminent department which is Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission? If right, then you have to know that very you are going to perform because UPPSC PCS Notification 2018 is available and started the accepting the registration form. Only eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity thus all the must detail as to eligibility criteria are presented here and be a careful user because each post is carrying different demands of qualification and other. Now, you have to carry on your reading to know the deepest information from here such as age boundary, how to apply online form of UPPSC PCS etc. and afterwards you don’t forget to check notification.
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC PCS 2018 Application Form
- For the recruitments included in the Combined State Service and Upper Subordinate Services (Physically Handicapped/ General Recruitment- Backlog/ Special Recruitment) Examination:- Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University or its equal qualification.
- Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer- Law Graduate
- District Cane Officer, UP Agriculture Service Group B- Agriculture Graduate
- District Audit Officer- Commerce Graduate
- Assistant Labour Commissioner- Degree in Arts Stream with Economics and Sociology as a subject or Law/ Commerce.
- District Probation Officer– Master Degree in Sociology or Psychology or Social Work or any type of equivalent qualification thereto or Master Degree Diploma with any Branch of Social Work from recognized Social Work Institute.
- Senior Lecturer, DIET- Master Degree with B.Ed.
To know detail for other posts then you have to check the pdf file of advertisement and it is mentioned below by a link.
Age Limit- Candidates should be 21 years old and must not have more age of 40 years. Everyone needs to also check out the detail from the notification to clear the point age relaxation because this special advantage is available for the reserved users.
|Community||Exam Fee + Online Form Submission Fee= Total (Payment)|
|Unreserved/OBC||Rs.100/- + Rs.25/- = Rs.125/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs.40/- + Rs.25/- = Rs.65/-|
|Handicapped||Nil +Rs.25/-= Rs.25/-|
For another category like Dependants of the Freedom Fighters, Ex-Serviceman and Women you should visit official notification.
Selection Procedure- If you are going to clear one by one the stage of selection then you will purely eligible to get a job and the name of these hiring procedure are….
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
Check Detail for UPPSC PCS Notification 2018
- Exam for- Provincial Civil Services
- Exam Conducting Body- UPPSC
- Full Name of UPPSC- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Number of Seats- 831
- Job Location- Uttar Pradesh
- Applying Mode- Online
- Official Website- http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
- Status for- Registration Form
Essential Detail about Number of Seats-
Currently, the vacancies for the Examination of Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Service are fixed and this which are 831 but for the Assistant Conservator of Forest Services the emptied number of seats are 16 withal 76 vacancies are coming for the post of Range Forest Officer. 1 seats are also available by the UPPSC for the Physically Handicapped Backlog/ Special Recruitment.
UPPSC PCS Registration Last Date 2018 and Essential Dates-
We are giving detail for application and these cannot be increased and everyone has not delayed sending registration because after the limited date no one application will be accepted.
- Starting Date to Fill Online Application Form- 6th July 2018
- Closing Date for Receipt Fee Online in the Bank- 2nd August 2018
- Last Date to Submit Online Registration Form- 6th August 2018
- Examination Date of PCS- 19th August 2018
Fill Application Form for UPPSC PCS Notification 2018
- First and foremost, the user needs to go with that official website which detail we are proving below.
- Second is, you are going to visit under the “Online Form Submission” and that will be managed at the left side of the homepage.
- You have to select the “Apply” section according to your post.
- Now, you can see the tab related to “Registration” to hit on it.
- In a while, a question will be asked there to give an answer with yes or no.
- With previous line now your application form is just about to appear in face of you.
- Fill your form gradually with any single mistake of spellings.
- Don’t miss to submit all the necessary documents with full print.
- Next, you should be able to tap on the button as to “Submission”.
- A message will come right away about the successful registration.
- There a button will be attached and that is “Download” and on it, you have to press.
If you are getting query while filling the form of application or with other topics regarding UPPSC PCS Notification 2018 then surely we will stand for you to give the best reply on the basis of your send questions.
Important Links to follow:
|Official Site||Use Here|
|Official Advertisement||In English & In Hindi|
|UPPSC PCS Pre Syllabus | UPPSC PCS Mains Syllabus|
|UPPSC PCS Prelims Admit Card | UPPSC PCS Mains Admit Card|