UPPCL Assistant Accountant Vacancy 2018
Do you want to join UPPCL as an Assistant Accountant (AA) or Account Officer (AO)? In this competitive world, getting a good job opportunity may not be as easy as it sounds or seems. But, if you join this UPPCL Assistant Accountant Vacancy 2018 and put all best efforts to achieve success in it, good things shall be in your favour and you will be nailing everything. Your hard work is all that it takes to get the best of this UPPCL Recruitment 2018 and all disbelievers (those who don’t believe in hard work will not be able to achieve anything). The UPPCL Notification 2018 for both Account Officer (लेखा अधिकारी) and Assistant Accountant (सहायक लेखाकार) is now live and downloadable in PDF through the direct links laid out on this page. The Notification has been broken down in two PDFs i.e. you can get it separately for both AO and AA posts easily.
The UPPCL posted an advertisement for the occupation of Account Officer (AO) and Assistant Accountant (AA) on its authorised web portal in recent times. The Notice made it clear that overall vacancies to be occupied are 63 (see the post-wise details in the table). Both posts have different criteria for the applicants to fill.
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Vacancy 2018 (63 Vacancies)
- Company: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
- Post Name: Assistant Accountant (AA), Account Officer (AO)
- Overall Posts: 63
- Exam Date: To Be Given Soon
- Starting Date to Apply: 21st February 2018
- Deadline to Apply: 13th March 2018
- Fee Submission: 21st February 2018 to 14th March 2018
- Official Website: www.uppcl.org
UPPCL 63 Vacancies 2018: Online Application Form
It is obvious now that total posts are 63. Another thing applicants need to understand is that mode of application is completely online and applications sent to officials other than this way will be dismissed. When you do online registrations, you get two options: new registration, existing user.
- In the first step, you have to select the name of the Post you are wishing to apply for from the drop-down menu.
- Next, enter your Full Name.
- Provide with your valid Mobile Number.
- Also, the Email Id.
- Ultimately, your job is to enter the Date of Birth and click the button that says “Proceed to Application Form”.
Uttar Pradesh PCL AA/ AO Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Assistant Accountant (AA): Anyone who is interested need to possess a Bachelor Degree in Commerce from a well-reputed university or institution.
Account Officer (AO): There are many conditions upon fulfilment of which the students will be eligible to register online for AO post. Recent advertisement lets us know the following criteria for AO post:
- Essential knowledge of Hindi in Devanagari Script.
- Everyone who wants to apply must have passed the final exams of CA (Chartered Accountant) from ICAI, New Delhi and Cast Accountant (CA) from ICWAI, Kolkata.
- Must hold the satisfactory experience in Audit/ Accounting/ Financing/ Branch of Major Reputed Private Industrial Institute/ Telecom Sector/ Public Undertaking (Especially the Widow) or Public Utility Service.
To be eligible, one has to be under the age limit that is their minimum age must be 21 years or more than it and maximum age must be 40 years or less than it. The age shall be calculated as on 1st July 2018.
This is different for both vacancies, therefore, you will need to take a brief at the following data and be certain about the fee structure:
Assistant Accountant (AA): The fee structure for the Sahayak Lekhakar is as follows:
|SC/ST of UP State||Rs.600/-|
|Ex-servicemen of UP State and Freedom Fighters (OBC from Non-creamy Layer)||Rs.900/-|
Account Officer (AO): The fee to be paid for the AO post is as follows:
|SC/ST of Uttar Pradesh||Rs.600/-|
|U.P. General, OBC (Non-creamy Layer), Freedom Fighter (Dependant)||Rs.1000/-|
|Students from Other States||Rs.1000/-|
To shortlist the best candidates, the UPPCL shall conduct a Written Exam followed by an Interview. You can get the Exam Pattern and prepare for the exam now.
Once you are shortlisted for the posts of AA and AO, you will get the impressive pay scale that has been added here:
Salary for AO: You will get Rs.56100/- to Rs.177,500/- of Matrix Level 10 and it also includes other allowances.
Salary for AA: Being shortlisted for AA post, you will get the Rs.29800/- to Rs.94300/- of Matrix Level 05 and also other allowance shall be paid.
How to Apply for UPPCL Account Officer Vacancy 2018
- At first, you have got to start with the URL of UPPCL’s website, viz. www.uppcl.org.
- Now, choose link to “Vacancy/Results” from the section called “Consumers” that is further the part of “Services” block on the homepage.
- Clicking the link, you will see the link to “Apply Online (Account Officer) Against 01/VSA/2018” or the link to “Apply Online (Assistant Accountant) Against 02/VSA/2018 (Backlog)”.
- But, before you click these links, you have to use the link to “View” to download “Advertisement” and know more about the recruitment in detail.
- Then, use those links and if you are a new user, you have to select the link to “New Registration” from the top-right side of the page.
- But, if you have already registered and want to fill up the Online Application Form, then you should choose the link that is “Existing User”.
- Once you have done the submission of Application Form successfully, you will be needed to submit the fee.
- Again, for the submission of fee, you will need to deposit the fee and there is a special guide for the fee submission.
Again, if you fail to have been guided on the final submission of the application form that relates to UPPCL Assistant Accountant Vacancy 2018 or to the AO Post, you certainly need to browse the subsequent links given in the table beneath.
|Assistant Accountant (AA)|
|Advertisement Link||New Registration|
|Existing User||Deposit Fee Here|
|More Information||Visit Here|
|Account Officer (AO)|
|Advertisement Link||New User|
|Old User||How to Pay Fee?|
|More Information||Visit Here|