TSPSC Bill Collector Exam Pattern 2018/ TSPSC Syllabus 2018 Bill Collector/ Telangana State Public Service Commission Bill Collector Syllabus 2018/ GHMC Bill Collector Syllabus 2018/ GHMC Bill Collector Exam Pattern 2018/ Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation Bill Collector Syllabus 2018/ GHMC Telangana Bill Collector Syllabus 2018/ GHMC Telangana Bill Collector Exam Pattern 2018
TSPSC Bill Collector Syllabus 2018
Have you applied for the TSPSC Bill Conductor Recruitment 2018? If yes then now you should start your preparation for the GHMC Bill Conductor Exam 2018 which will be scheduled on 7th October 2018. Thus, before proceeding for the practice it is necessary for all the contenders to download the TSPSC Bill Collector Syllabus 2018 which is given at the bottom of this track in the form of the pdf file. So, you have to get it by hitting the link and then click the sign of arrow which is situated at the top of the page. Cover the whole syllabus and prepare each and every topic given under the syllabus so that you will grab this opportunity easily. It is not sufficient to prepare the topics only as you should revise that chapters again and to do the revision one of the best solutions is TSPSC Bill Collector Previous Year Papers 2018 by which you can easily get the idea that what type of questions will come in the exam. To know the exam pattern scroll down your button and read the post till the end.
Brief Info Related to TSPSC Bill Collector Syllabus 2018
|Name of Department||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Job Position||Bill Collector|
|Total Number of Seats||124|
|Starting Date to Apply||25th July 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||10th August 2018|
|Hall Ticket Status||30th September 2018|
|Examination Date||07th October 2018|
GHMC Telangana Bill Collector Exam Pattern 2018
After filling the form many questions is roaming in the aspirants mind that what will be the subjects for the exam that we have to prepare, how many questions will come in the exam and what will be the time duration of the exam so if you are one of the contenders who is searching for the above questions then should read the following information which includes the answers of all the questions.
- The exam will be held either in Offline Mode or Online Mode.
- All the questions that will come in the exam will be of Objective Type.
- There will be 2 paper conducted for the exam i.e. Paper I and Paper II.
- In Paper 1 the questions will come from the General Knowledge Subject and in Paper 2 the questions will come from the Secretarial Abilities.
- There will be Total 300 questions come in the exam out of which 150 questions will come in the Paper 1 and rest of the 150 question will come from Paper 2.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- There will be 2 hours 30 minutes will be given to the applicants for each paper.
- The exam will come in 3 languages that are English, Urdu and Telugu.
TSPSC Bill Conductor Practical Exam 2018
The aspirants who are preparing for the TSPSC Bill Conductor Exam 2018 they also have to prepare for the GHMC Bill Conductor Practical Exam 2018 which is also a part of the selection. So if you are thinking that for what you have to prepare then check it ahead.
- In the practical exam, the authority will conduct the exam for computers so you should have the knowledge of computers.
- The time duration of the practical exam will be 30 minutes.
- The exam will be conducted for total 50 marks.
- The minimum qualifying marks for the ST/ SC or PH category is 15, for B.C’s category is 17.5 and for O.C’s community is 20.
If any user is facing any problem regarding the TSPSC Bill Collector Syllabus 2018 then he/ she can share it with us by taking the help of the comment box which is situated downward. We will not delay in answering your all questions with the best solution.
|Main Website||Click Here|
|PDF File of Syllabus||Get Here|
|TSPSC Bill Collector Previous Papers 2018|
|TSPSC VRO Result 2018|
|TSPSC VRO Hall Ticket 2018|