TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer Admit Card 2018
Have you had the increment in your in connection with the statement of TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer Admit Card 2018? Why are you being asked? Can you envisage your presentation inside the test without holding the Hall Ticket? What makes you think that getting admittance inside the venue of the assessment is easy (or a child’s play)? Remember, things may not always be as they seem. The reason why carrying TN MRB Admit Card 2018 is so important is that this it entails the data that you just cannot miss out on. The data that lets the authorised exam supervisors analyse or identify that you are the right person to appear for the test. But, in order to get the best of the test, the TN AMO Hall Ticket 2018 must be taken in the hard copy (not the soft one) because you cannot tell the supervisors that this contains the soft copy of Hall Ticket (downloaded from the site) by showing them some sort of devices like pen drive or something else.
Does this TN MRB Call Letter come along with other specifications? Yes, it does come with loads of specific details like address of the venue of the test, your Roll Number, Photograph, Signature, Timing of Test, Name, Registration No., Dos and Don’ts. Apart from this information, you are likely to see more information for which you have to stay connected with us on the regular basis. If the contestants do not meet the criteria to sit in the examination, they will be dismissed from the examination at once and no further appeal in that matter shall be considered by the department i.e. TN MRB.
Download TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer Admit Card 2018
- Exam Cell: Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board
- Post Name: Assistant Medical Officer (AMO), Lecturer (Grade II)
- Total Posts: 73
- Admit Card: To Be Announced
- Exam Date: 06.2018 (Sunday)
- Timing of Test: 10 AM to 12:30 PM
The people from every community have been given the chance to be part of this recruitment. The good news is that the Exam Date has also been decided by the recruitment body. It will be an Undergraduate Graduate Level Examination (UGLE). It is going to be an objective-type question paper in which you will be given around 4 or 5 options out of which, one option will be the correct answer. You have to choose that option very wisely.
- It will be a Written Examination of Objective-type (in nature).
- You will get total 2:30 Hours to complete the test or your question paper shall be taken by the exam invigilators.
- Total marks that question paper will contain are 100.
- The question paper will go through the OMR System.
- Remember, the question paper is to be set in English language only.
- It will carry total 200 questions which makes it clear that each question will carry half mark.
- The minimum qualifying marks for categories like SC/ST/SCA is 30%, whereas, the candidates from other categories have to score at least 35% marks in the test.
- The examination will be conducted only in Chennai (centre code is 01).
- You will not be given any TA or PA while appearing for the test.
- There is no ORAL test for this recruitment.
- You have to be called for the Document Verification round if you successfully clear the Test with minimum qualifying marks.
Final Words on TN MRB TN AMO Hall Ticket, Exam Date 2018
The TN MRB AMO/Lecturer Hall Ticket 2018 is to be downloaded directly from the authorised website. To avail this facility, one must hold the “Login Credentials” because, with the help of these details, the authority can identify that the person who is trying to access the database is an authentic one (not a fraud).
As per TN MRB Exam Date 2018 news, the exam shall be conducted on 24th June 2018 and the day shall be “Sunday”. If you don’t bring your Hall Ticket on that, your entry shall be blocked.
- Visit the main website of TN MRB, viz. http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Now, you have to click on the “Notification” link to continue.
- You will see the link to “TN MRB Hall Ticket” for the Assistant Medical Officer and Lecturer (Grade 2) posts’ exam.
- Enter the required details and submit to proceed.
Once that data you have provided into the form fields is verified, you will be given another link to get the TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer Admit Card 2018 in order to partake in the test. If you don’t see the link to have your Hall Ticket, you have to consult our experts about that matter.