SSB Odisha Junior Assistant Syllabus 2018
Have you applied for the State Selection Board Odisha Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018? If your answer is positive, then now you should not delay in starting the preparation for the SSB Odisha Junior Assistant Exam 2018 which is going to be held speedily. Recently, the officials have released the notification in which they have adjusted the right SSB Odisha Junior Assistant Syllabus 2018. So, the candidates should follow only this syllabus as it arranged at the finishing point of this page in the form of the pdf file. You can download the syllabus by using the sign of an arrow which is blinking on the top of the pdf file. Under the syllabus, the authority has mentioned the names of all those chapters that you have to prepare for the exam. Besides this also check the right pattern of the exam which is disclosed below side.
स्टेट सिलेक्शन बोर्ड ओडिशा जूनियर असिस्टेंट सिलेबस २०१८
जिन भी अभियार्थियो ने स्टेट सिलेक्शन बोर्ड ओडिशा द्वारा निकाले गए जूनियर असिस्टेंट के पद के लिए फॉर्म भरे थे उन सभी को अब अपनी परीक्षा की तैयारी शुरू कर देनी चाहिए जो की जल्द ही होने जा रही है| सिलेबस इस पेज के अंत में पीडीऍफ़ फाइल की फॉर्म में दिया हुआ है जिसे आप एरो के साईन की मदद से डाउनलोड कर सकते है|
Check Short Details for SSB Odisha Junior Assistant Syllabus 2018
|Name of the Department||State Selection Board, Odisha|
|Job Designation||Junior Assistant (JA)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||30|
|Beginning Date to Submit Applications||26th September 2018|
|Ending Date to Submit Applications||25th October 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Computer Skill Test|
|Date of Examination||Announce Later|
|About Syllabus||Check Now|
|Portal Link Address||www.ssbodisha.nic.in|
State Selection Board Odisha Jr. Assistant (JA) Exam Pattern 2018
To take the part in the state Selection Board Odisha Junior Assistant Exam 2018 all the candidates should know the pattern of the exam. Thus, with the assistance of the exam pattern, you will come to know about the names of the subjects, the total number of questions, time duration, etc. It plays a big role in your practice as all the subjects are important and you also have to clear the sectional cut off. After going through all the details candidates should make the timetable according to that and put your all efforts. As according to the sources the competition is going to be very tough because there are lots of competitors who are going to take part in this recruitment. Now, scroll down your button and check the exam pattern now.
- The selection will be done on the basis of the “Written Exam” and “Computer Skill Test”.
- The examination will be held in “Offline” mode means you will be provided the OMR sheets.
- You will face all the “Multiple Choice Questions” in the exam means each question will have 4 choices and you have to tick the 1 right answer.
- The subjects that will cover in the exam are General Mathematics/ General English/ Reasoning and Mental Ability/ General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
- There will be total “160” questions come in the exam out of which 40 questions will come from each subject.
- You will get the total “3 Hours” (180 Minutes) to shoot all the questions.
- After the written exam, the authority will conduct the “Computer Skill Test” which will be conducted for total “40 marks”.
Is any question is clicking in your mind related to the SSB Odisha Junior Assistant Syllabus 2018? Then you can solve your all problems here by leaving your queries under the comment box which is available underneath. We will not delay in replying to you for your all questions.
Catch Important Links:-