SEBI Assistant Manager Online Form 2018
Here one new notification is out which is for the SEBI Assistant Manager Online Form 2018. Thus, the superiority of the Securities and Exchange Board of India wants to fill the 120 seats for the post of the Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager). So, interested and eligible candidates can apply from 15.09.2018 to 30.09.2018 by the online mode only as the authority has made their words cleared that they will not accept any application via the offline mode. Thus, to apply for this recruitment you have to go to the main site of SEBI which link is disclosed at the finishing point of this page. Also, check the exam pattern which is given on this page only for your support.
Before going to apply it is required for all the candidates to check all the details related to the education qualification, application fee, salary structure, selection process and etc. Thus, if you will fail to fulfil any requirement then you will not be able to apply for this post. Besides, this we have also mentioned the steps to apply to go through them carefully and apply before the ending date. Thus, after the closing date no applications will be accepted and to get all the latest updates in a while you need to connect this site on daily basis. As our faculty members will not delay in posting the fresh news whenever the board will make any new notification regarding the post.
अभी अभी सिक्योरिटीज एंड एक्सचेंज बोर्ड ऑफ़ इंडिया के अधिकारियो द्वारा एक सूचना मिली है की वे १२० खाली असिस्टेंट मेनेजर के पदों को भरना चाहते है जिसके लिए उन्होंने फॉर्म भरने की परिक्रिया शुरू करने की सोची है| अभियार्थी १५ सितम्बर २०१८ से ३० सितम्बर २०१८ तक फॉर्म भर सकते है जिसके लिए उन्हें ऑफिसियल पेज पर ही जाना होगा जिसका लिंक इस पेज के अंत में दिया हुआ है|
|Name of Post||About Stream||Total Number of Posts|
|Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)||Legal||18|
|Department Name||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)|
|Designation||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager (General, Legal & Information Technology), Engineering Civil, Engineering Electrical)|
|Information About||Sarkari Online Form|
|Total Number of Posts||120|
|Registrations Start From||15th September 2018|
|Registrations Closed On||30th September 2018|
|Job Place||Across India|
For Assistant Manager (General):- Candidates must have the Bachelor’s Degree in Law or Chartered Accountant or Cost and Work Accountant or Chartered Financial Analyst or Company Secretary or Master’s Degree in any discipline or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
For AM (Legal):- Interested aspirants should have the Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
For Engineering (Electrical):- Contenders must possess the Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
For Assistant Manager (Information Technology):- Candidates must complete his/her Graduation in any discipline with P0st Graduate in Computers and Information Technology or Masters in Computer Application or Graduate in engineering (electronics, electrical, electronics and communication, information technology, computer science).
For Engineering (Civil):- Applicants must have the Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
The candidate’s age should not exceed the age of 30 years and he/she must be born on or after the 1st September 1988.
All the reserved caste candidates SC/ ST/ OBC can get the upper age relaxation as per the rules of Government of India.
The candidate who belongs to the General/ OBC community they have to pay the application fee of Rs. 850/- and who belongs to the SC/ ST/ PWD community they need to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/-.
The candidates will be selected by following the Online Written Exam and Interview.
- The selected aspirants will get the salary structure of Rs. 28,150 to Rs. 55, 600.
- The board will also offer extra benefits to the selected contenders that are Medical Expenses, Financial Dailies, House Allowance, Leave Fare Concession, Education Expenses, Conveyance Expenses, House Cleaning Allowance, Staff Furnishing Scheme, Book Grant, Briefcase, and Scheme for Purchasing Computers, Subsidized Lunch Facility, etc.
Wow!! The recruitment board of the Securities & Exchange Board of India will also be going to arrange the pre-examination training for all those candidates who belongs to the SC, ST & PWD category. The training will be held at the Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata and New Delhi centres and candidates can take the advantage of this training without paying any fee. Thus, if you are interested then you may apply separately to the SEBI and must attach the scanned copy of the caste or PWD certificate.
- The exam will be held in Online Mode.
- All the questions that will come in the exam are of Objective Type.
- The subjects that are going to be included in the exam are Reasoning, English, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and Awareness of Securities Market.
- The time duration of the exam will be 2 Hours.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- There will be total 200 questions that will come in the exam.
- First of all, candidates have to visit the Official Site of SEBI which is settled below side.
- Then, go to the section of Careers which is blinking in the middle side of the page.
- Now, click on the link according to your post.
- Tap on the Apply Now
- Fill all the details correctly one by one as required.
- Hit the Submit
- Finally, your name is registered.
- Take a Print Out of the application form.
If you have any doubt regarding the SEBI Assistant Manager Online Form 2018 then you can share it frankly here under the solution box which is situated underneath. Our experts will try to reply to you instantly with the correct answer.
|Authorized Site||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|SEBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2018|
|SEBI Assistant Manager Syllabus 2018|