SBI SO Online Form 2019
The Bank Recruitment Exam will be conducted by the Department of State Bank of India (SBI) to fill up the vacant positions of Dy. Manager (Satisfaction), Project Development Manager, Executive (Credit Monitor), etc. Every candidate should submit the SBI SO Online Form 2019 because this is the only opportunity you will ever get in your life. The aspirants can start submitting the application form from the date 9th January 2019 to 31st January 2019. The State Bank of India (SBI) exam date is going to be released in shortcoming days. The competition between the contenders are quite tough, so all the aspirants need to work hard. The last date for submitting the exam fee is 31st January 2019 for all the applicants. If the candidates will be going for submitting the online form fee after the last date then it will not be accepted.
State Bank of India (SBI) SO Vacancies 2019 (31 Posts)
There is good news for those candidates who want to build their career in government banks, is that the State Bank of India (SBI) conducts the examination for filling up 31 posts. Applicants can pay the exam fee through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking only. Applicants can fill this application form through online mode only. We are providing you all the important information regarding SBI online form 2019. Aspirants will have to check our page on a daily basis. There are total 31 posts available for different posts. The eligibility criteria for all the posts are different.
The selection process of SBI SO Exam 2019 includes two steps i.e. candidates first go for the Online Tests and they will be called for the Interview. Candidates will be called for the Interview after checking some parameters by the superiors of the SBI. Aspirants will be selected on the basis of interview scores. If in case one candidate scores common marks, those contenders will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
Eligibility Criteria about SBI SO Jobs 2019
|Posts||Age Limit||Experience||Academic Qualifications|
|Dy. Manager (Satisfaction)||02||35-42||05 Year||· Master Degree in statistics or Data Analytics with Minimum 60% marks.|
|Executive (Credit Monitor)||10||22-30||NA||· Chartered Accountant (CA)|
|Head (Product/Investment/Research)||01||35-50||12 Years||· Bachelor/Master Degree from any Recognized University in India.|
|Project Development Manager||03||25-35||04 Years||· BE / B.Tech Engineering Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology.
· Preferred to MBA Candidates
|Manager (Business Analyst/ Customer
|Manager (Services Digital Initiatives)||03||25-35||04 Years|
|Manager (Integration/Online Fulfillment/
|Manager (Digital Marketing)||04||25-35||04 Years|
|DGM (NCLT)||01||42-62||17 Years||· Bachelor Degree in Law.|
|DGM (Law)||01||42-62||17 Years|
|Head (Legal)||01||50-62||20 Years|
|SR. No.||Category||Age Relaxation (Years)|
|1||Other Bcakward Classes (OBC)||3|
|2||Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe||5|
|3||Persons ordinarily domiciled of the state of J & K||5|
|4||Ex Servicemen||As Per Government Norms|
|5||Person With Disabilities (PWD)||PWD (SC / ST)-15
- The application fee for General / OBC, it is Rs. 600/-.
- The application fee for Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST), it is Rs. 100/-.
Short Details Regarding SBI Specialist Officer (SO) Posts 2019
- Category- Government Jobs
- Name of the Organization- State Bank of India (SBI)
- Number of Seats Available- 31 Seats
- Name of the Posts- Project Development Manager, Executive (Credit Monitor), Dy. Manager (Satisfaction), etc.
- Exam Date- Notified Soon
- Starting Date for Filling Application Form- 9th January 2019
- Last Date for Submitting Application Form- 31st January 2019
- Mode of Selection- Online Test, Interview
- Last Date for Submitting Application Fee- 31st January 2019
- Official Website- https://sbi.co.in/
How to apply for SBI SO Recruitment 2019?
- First of all, go to the official website link click on it.
- Now, the official website link of State Bank of India (SBI) will open on the screen.
- On the top of the page, there is an image of “Careers Click Here” tap on it.
- After that, you see an option of “JOIN SBI” and under that, you get an option of current openings hit on that.
- Now, on the top, you see a link of Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2018-19/12 click on it.
- Then, tap on the “Apply Online” option.
- Submit all the correct details in the empty blanks and hit on the submit button.
- In the end, print out the hard copy of your application form and keep it at a safe place.
Any questions regarding SBI SO Online Form 2019 then just mention it in the comment box given below, our experts will solve it quickly.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|SBI SO Call Letter 2019|