RPSC Recruitment 2018
Here’s the latest news which has been come that the Rajasthan Public Service Commission has invited the applications to fill the 14130 vacant seats. It’s a great chance to be a part of Sr. Teacher Grade II, School Lecturer, Assistant Engineer (AEN) and Assistant Agriculture Research Officer Posts. Interested applicants can apply before the ending date of registration and before applying you have to check the last date of registration of all the posts as if they are different. Candidates can apply only through the official link only which is set at the last of this page. Other details like Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee and etc. are stated downward.
Contenders must go through the Eligibility Criteria first which is mentioned below and if you think that you are eligible accord to their requirements then apply as soon as possible. Thus, no applications will be accepted after the last date of registration.
RPSC stands for Rajasthan Public Service Commission which is formed on 20th August 1949. It is the premiere commission of the government of Rajasthan organizing recruitment exams, procedures for recruiting employees. Its Headquarter is situated in the Ghoogra Ghati, Ajmer. All the competitive exams like RAS/RTS are organized by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission. The office of Rajasthan Public Service Commission is located at Jaipur road, Ajmer, Rajasthan.
Short Info Related to RPSC Recruitment 2018
- Name of the Department- Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Post Name- Teacher Grade II, School Lecturer, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Agriculture Research Officer.
- Total No. of Seats- 14130
- Job Location- Rajasthan
- Applying Mode- Online
RPSC Jobs 2018 for 14130 Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No. of Seats||Important Events to Submit Online Form|
|Sr. Teacher Grade II||8162||10th May 2018 to 9th June 2018|
|School Lecturer||5000||17th May 2018 to 16th June 2018|
|Assistant Engineer||916||30th April 2018 to 29th May 2018|
|Assistant Agriculture Research Officer||52||23rd May 2018 to 13th June 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC Recruitment 2018
- Teacher Grade II- Candidates should have a Graduation Degree or its equivalent from the recognized University or Board.
- School Lecturer- Graduate Degree in B.Ed and Post Graduate Degree in the applicable subject or its equivalent & for drawing subject you must have a Post Graduate Degree in Drawing or its equivalent.
- Assistant Engineer- Applicants must have a Degree in BE (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical) from a recognized University or Board.
- Assistant Agriculture Research Officer- Candidates should be passed Post Graduation Degree in Science with AG from a recognized University or Institute.
- School Lecturer/ Assistant Engineer- Applicants age must be between 21 to 40 years.
- Teacher Grade II- Candidates Minimum Age is 18 years and Maximum Age is 40 years.
- Assistant Engineer- Candidates age should be between 21 years to 40 years.
- Assistant Agriculture Research Officer- Candidates Minimum Age is 18 years and Maximum Age is 40 years.
Age Relaxation- As per the rules of Government of India.
Application Fee- For General & Creamy Layer category aspirants it is 350/-, for Special BC and Non Creamy Layer category candidates it is 250/- and for SC/ST/PH candidates it is 150/-.
- School Lecturer- Level 12
- Teacher Grade II- Level 11
- Assistant Engineer- Pay Matrix Level 14
- Assistant Agriculture Research Officer- Pay Matrix Level 12
Selection Process for RPSC Recruitment 2018
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
Sr. Teacher Grade II Official Notification- Click Here
School Lecturer- Official Notification– Check Here
Assistant Engineer Official Notification– Check Here
Assistant Agriculture Research Officer Official Notification- Check Here
Official Website- Check Here
RPSC Recruitment 2018
Get a job under the renowned department, Rajasthan Public Service Commission as for superiors are ready to begin the selection for the emptied seats (3079). These vacancies are connected with several valuable posts which are Assistant Town Planner, Assistant Statistical officer, Head Master and etc. If your dressiness is finding one of these jobs then collect all in all cardinal information about RPSC Recruitment 2018 without any dawdler situation. That’s why we are managing altogether deepest details from the official notification on the basis of each post as if every vacancy is carrying different required data. Ones who catches tidings and feel he can be part of registration then first and foremost you have to know that the process of applying is only online. On this track, we are also adjusting steps so that applicants can make the successful status of their registration withal the decided fee of application.
Get RPSC Recruitment 2018
- About Department- Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
- Post Name- Assistant Town Planner, State Service & Sub-ordinate, Physiotherapist, Senior Teacher, Assistant Statistical Officer, Head Master, and Protection Officer
- of Total Seats- 3079
- Job Location- Rajasthan
|Name of the Post||No. of Seats|
|State Service & Subordinate Service||980|
|Assistant Statistical Officer||201|
|Assistant Town Planner||10|
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC Headmaster Recruitment 2018
Education Qualification/Experience & Age Limit-
Headmaster- Degree or Diploma in Education withal Bachelor’s degree and at least five years’ experience in teaching in any school and age should be 24 years and not more than 40 years.
Assistant Town Planner- Degree in an Architecture of an established university By India’s law or its equivalent thereto as qualification recognized by the Government. knowledge of Rajasthani Culture and working knowledge of Hindi Language is written in Devnagari Script. The limit of age must be 20 years and not more than 40 Years.
State Service & Sub-ordinate Service- Any Degree of incorporated universities an act of the State or Central Legislature in India/other education institution. Minimum should be 21 years and not exceed 40 years.
Physiotherapist- Completed secondary or equivalent qualification withal a physiotherapist diploma and age boundary should be 18 years and not above with 40 years.
Senior Teachers- Graduation with the concerned subject accord the subject wise teachers and degree or diploma and which should be recognized by National Council for Teacher Education. Decided limit of age is 18 not above with 40 years.
Assistant Statistical Officer- Applicants should have completed diploma with post-graduation and the needed age of the candidate must be 18 years and not exceed 40 years.
Protection Officer- Law Graduation (LLB) or Master in Social Works (MSW) from any university which is established by India’s law. Minimum age is 18 years and the maximum is 40 years.
RPSC State Service & Sub-ordinate Service Jobs 2018
- General/BC (Creamy layer)- Rs.350/-
- BC (Creamy layer) and Special BC Applicants of Rajasthan- Rs.250/-
- SCs/STs/PHs of Rajasthan- Rs.150/-
- Head Master/Assistant Town Planner/ State Service Job*- Pay Matrix Level (L-14)
- Protection Officer/Assistant Statistical Officer/ Sub-ordinate Service*- Pay Matrix Level ( L-11)
- State Service- Pay Matrix Level (L-12)
- Sub-ordinate Service- Pay Matrix Level (L-10)
*Pay scale is different on the basis of the post under State Service Jobs and Sub-Ordinate Services.
- First is Written Exam
- And Second is Interview ( Maybe for Some Posts)
Steps to Apply for RPSC Recruitment 2018
- At the outset, the candidate needs to tap on the given link of official website.
- After then, you should go to the “Apply Online” section which is settled at the last of that page.
- In a while, a page is going to appear where you have to log in.
- Get your recruitment link and take the sign of applying.
- It’s time to insert all the necessary details one after another.
- Use the uploading panels by your documents withal correct photograph.
- Submit the total fee of the application so that click on the “Register” or “Submit” button.
- After a second you will be a successful registered candidate.
- Right away catch the downloading key from below side.
- Don’t forget to also carry one hard copy of your registration form.
In the last, we want to say that every user can shoot all the question about RPSC Recruitment 2018 in our presented comment box so that they can clear their all doubts perfectly and speedily.
|Post’s Name||Official Notification||Starting Date to Apply||Last Date to Submit Form||Closing Date to Correction|
|Physiotherapy||Click Here||17th April 2018||1st May 2018||–|
|Assistant Towner Planner||Get Here||20th April 2018||4th May 2018||5th May to 11th May 2018|
|Protection Officer||Check Here||5th April 2018||19th April 2018||20th April to 26th April 2018|
|Headmaster||Receive Here||9th April 2018||8th May 2018||15th May 2018|
|State Service & Subordinate Service||Get Here||12th April 2018||11th May 2018||12th May to 18th May 2018|
|Senior Teacher||Click Here||23rd April 2018||12th May 2018||13th May to 19th Mau 2018|
|Assistant Statistical Officer||Get Here||17th April 2018||6th May 2018||7th May 2018 to 13th May 2018|