RPF Constable Admit Card 2018
Currently, a notice came from the Department of Indian Railway that for the offered constable post, very soon the written test is going to be conducted shortly and therefore, get ready for the RPF Constable Admit Card 2018 to receive it. Without bringing admit card, nobody candidate can be able to join the examination. Only those users can receive their admit card who had filled the correct information in the registration form along with the demandable documents. Superiors said that only one way is possible to get RPF Constable 2018 Exam Admit Card and that will be Official Web Portal and apart from the online, no one can receive it by courier. Thus, every user should not waste their time for knowing the detail of releasing admit card and it is also true notice by superiors that the downloading days of admit cards are not going to be more. A lot of useful links are being provided with the links’ zone of our page and candidates can get also the link of the official website too from where you will download your admit card.
- Organization Name- Railway Protection Force
- About Post- Constable
- Number of Seats- 8619
- Application Open- 1st June 2018 to 30th June 2018
- Exam Date- September/ October (Expected)
- Admit Card- Released Soon
- Official Site- http://www.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Status for- Admit Cards
It’s time to be more focused for the preparation for the written exam because superior has been recently decided too that RPF Constable Exam Date 2018 is going to be held as fast as possible. To get status of exam date, users need to give their attention on our page we will inform you frequently after the announcement of authority. Three main points are necessary to follow when you will go to the exam centre because without them, your entry can fail to appear in the exam so, get detail from downward…
- You should bring to use that identity proof which can show your photo to the PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Bank Passbook and Voter ID (excluding Ration Card and E-Aadhar Card).
- Don’t carry any kind of Jewelry, Electric Gadgets, Study Material, and Non-Electrical Items. Watch, bag, cap are also not allowed.
- If you disobey with any exam participator or allowed examiners in the exam centre and try to disturb any type of rules then superior can set the orders of rejection for that misbehaved candidate and all the next recruitments which are under of this RPF.
- Exam partakers, you need to use that footwear in the exam which will not cover from the front side.
Undoubtedly, RPF Constable Admit Card 2018 is coming for the short days it means they should stay connected to the latest news by our page as here we inform new status straightway. The detail of Examination Venue, Date & shift mentioned in the hall ticket shall be final means no changes has already decided by the superiors. By filling information of roll number/ registration & date of birth/ candidate’s name in the blank boxes, you can able to download the RPF Constable Exam Hall Ticket 2018. Contender, you have to keep in touch with every rule which carries by the hall ticket because apart from them, no extra order will be allowed. If someone’s hall ticket will unable to appear every detail clearly, a difficult situation can be stand in front of you that because superior want to get a clear (means no additional sign and word) and right print of hall ticket.
- Paper Type: All the questions will be based on the Objective Type (Multiple Choice).
- Time Duration: The timing of the written test is 1 hour and 30 minutes.
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Reasoning & General Intelligence||35||35|
- Marking Scheme: For each wrong answer, you will face -1/3 mark towards negative marking and no score shall be deducted or awarded for those not attempted questions.
|Test Name||Male||Female||Number of Chance for Male/ Female|
|Running ( 1600 meters)||5 min 45 seconds||–||One Attempt|
|Running (800 meters)||–||3 min 40 seconds||One Attempt|
|High Jump||4 feet||3 feet||Two Attempts|
|Long Jump||14 feet||9 feet||Two Attempts|
- The nature of PMT/ PET is qualifying and no scores are to be given.
यदि आप उन उम्मीदवारों में से एक हैं जिन्होंने आरपीएफ कोस्टेबल के पद के लिए खुद को पंजीकृत किया है तो आपको लिखित परीक्षा में भाग लेने के लिए तैयार रहना चाहिए क्योंकि जल्द ही इसे व्यवस्थित किया जा रहा है। पंजीकृत उम्मीदवारों के लिए एक और विवरण दिया गया है कि उन्हें RPF Constable Admit Card 2018 के लिए भी सतर्क रहना चाहिए क्योंकि वरिष्ठ अधिकारियों ने जितनी जल्दी हो सके प्रवेश पत्र प्रदान करने का निर्णय लिया है। प्रवेश पत्र डाउनलोड करने के लिए, उम्मीदवारों को इस पृष्ठ पर मौजूद लिंक के अनुभाग पर जाना होगा क्योंकि हमने वहां आधिकारिक वेबसाइट लिंक जोड़ा है जहां प्रवेश कार्ड वरिष्ठ अधिकारियों द्वारा उपलब्ध होगा।
As the first round of selection is made for the “Written Test” and Exam partakers have to obtain minimum scores for the qualifying in this written test so, let’s know cut off scores…
- General/ OBC- 35% marks
- SC/ ST- 30% marks
Whosoever contender will get the following limit of cut off scores then they can go for the second round which is “Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT). If you also qualify the second stage on the basis of officially demands, the door of third-round Document Verification” can be open for you.
If you are unable to clear your doubts regarding the topic of RPF Constable Admit Card 2018, right now, tell everything us by the comment box so that you will take correct detail from the side of our experts.