RBI SO Grade B Syllabus 2018
In these days are you feeling upset because up to now you didn’t get right authorized RBI SO Grade B Syllabus 2018? If we are understanding your feeling then you need to keep in touch with exact syllabus along with the RBI SO Grade B Exam Pattern 2018 by this page. We are putting all the necessary points which have to know as well as the name of subjects, total questions, marking system, negative marking and others. So, keep on checking with the mentioned RBI Specialist Officer Exam Pattern 2018 because several details will have changed in that exam which was held in previous for this exam. Afterwards, you need to move on downward to arrive at the small table of web links in order to select that link which is made for the syllabus because it will open the PDF File to tell about the all subject wise requisite topics.
हम इस साल के RBI Specialist Officer Syllabus के रहस्य को खोलने जा रहे हैं। सबसे पहले, आपको को परीक्षा पैटर्न को प्राप्त करना चाहिए जो पेपर 1, 2 और 3 के लिए नीचे दिया गया है और उसके बाद आपको विषयों के अनुसार टॉपिक्स को जानना होगा। इस प्रकार उम्मीदवारों को सिलेबस के पीडीएफ फाइल पर जाना होगा और उस पीडीऍफ़ फाइल को लिंक माध्यम से देखा जा सकता है, जो नीचे दिया गया है।
- Organization- Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Name of the Post- Specialist Officer (SO)
- Number of the Vacancies- 60
- Registration Begin- 17th August 2018
- Last Date for Application- 7th August 2018
- Admit Card- September 2018
- Exam Date for Paper I, II, III- 29th September 2018
- Official Website- https://rbi.org.in/
- Category- Syllabus
|Paper||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Professional Information in the part of Specialization||65||100||90 Minutes|
|2||English (for Writing Skill)||–||100||90 Minutes|
|3||Professional Information in the part of Specialization||Approx. 9 to 10 ( Where out of which five questions will be solved by the contenders)||100||90 Minutes|
- Online Objective type in the exam for Paper-1.
- The online Descriptive pattern is made for the Paper-II.
- Offline Descriptive is the type of Paper-III.
- Paper 1st of solely those contenders who appear in altogether three papers which will be checked.
- Paper 1st will have a penalty for each wrong answer.
- Paper 2nd will have to be answered in only English.
- Paper 2nd and 3rd only for those applicants who obtain minimum qualifying scores in paper 1st.
- The break will be allowed between two shifts/ sessions which is 60 minutes. As Paper 1st, 2nd, 3rd will be conducted in two sessions/ shifts.
- For the question papers of 1st and 2nd Paper will be maintained in language Hindi and English (excluding post of Professional Copy Editing).
- For Paper 3rd answers may be written in Hindi or English (excluding job of Professional Copy Editing).
- Answers will have to be given in English Only for Paper 2nd.
In the PDF File of RBI Grade B SO Syllabus 2018, contenders have to visit Appendix-II as the detail of all topics you will find from them. Users, you can see the biggest tables of RBI SO Syllabus 2018 which will be an issue for you in order to cover them before the coming date of examination thus, you should go toward smart preparation otherwise only hard work will not be worked by you. Thus, a contender can use the additional terms which are important to get vast knowledge and increase your speed so, let’s know from these points:
- Mock Test
- Test Series
- Previous Year Papers
- Latest Questions by YouTube.
- Read English Newspapers.
- Educational Apps
If you are suffering from a doubtful condition on account of any absent detail of RBI SO Grade B Syllabus 2018, get ready to shoot your questions in the solution box which is given below.
|Official Web Portal||Click Here|
|Syllabus PDF File||Use Here|
|RBI SO Grade ‘B’ Online Form|
|Previous Year Papers|