Odisha Civil Services Syllabus 2018
Have you applied for the OPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2018? If your answer is yes then now all the contenders should begin the preparation for the OPSC Civil Service Exam 2018. Thus, the board of the OPSC has made their words cleared that they will organize the exam after the short days. The candidates should not waste their time and start their practice now as only limited days are left in which you have to complete your preparation. So, before proceeding the practice must watch the Odisha Civil Services Syllabus 2018 which is given on the bottom of this track in the form of the pdf file.
It is mandatory for all the aspirants that they should check the syllabus first because for all the posts the subjects and chapters are different. As you all know that the authority will conduct the OPSC Civil Service Pre Exam 2018 first then they shortlist the candidates for the OPSC Civil Service Mains Exam 2018. So, check the correct pattern of both the exams which is given downward.
ओडिशा सिविल सर्विस प्री/मेन सिलेबस २०१८ (डाउनलोड पीडीऍफ़)
जिन भी अभियार्थियो ने ओडिशा पब्लिक सर्विस कमीशन द्वारा निकाले गए सिविल सर्विस के पद के लिए फॉर्म भरे थे उन सभी को सूचित किया जाता है की उनकी प्री परीक्षा २८ अक्टूबर २०१८ को होने जा रही है| परीक्षा में भाग लेने के लिए आपको अच्छे से अपनी परीक्षा की तैयारी करनी होगी जिसके लिए आपको सिलेबस डाउनलोड करना होगा जो की इस पेज के अंत में दिया हुआ है|
|Name of the Department||Odisha Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Job Designation||Odisha Civil Services (Group A & B)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||218|
|Initial Date to Submit Applications||3rd September 2018|
|Closing Date to Submit Applications||3rd October 2018|
|Date of Pre Examination||28th October 2018|
|Selection Criteria||Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam & Personality Test|
OPSC CSE Prelims/ Mains Exam Pattern 2018 (PDF)
Are you ready to crack the OPSC Group ‘A’ & ‘B’ Pre Exam 2018? If not then be ready for it as it is going to be held on 28th October 2018. You have to clear the Odisha PSC Civil Services Pre Exam 2018 because after that only you will able to take the Odisha PSC Mains Exam 2018. Before taking the part in the exam you should be aware of the exact pattern of the pre and mains exam as only with the help of it you will come to know that how many numbers of questions will come in the exam, what will be time duration, etc. After knowing all these things you can make your schedule according to that and complete your preparation easily. So, scroll down your button and check the exam pattern for both the exams.
OPSC Civil Service Prelims Exam Pattern 2018
- The Preliminary Exam shall be held in Online or Offline mode.
- There will be 2 papers conducted for the pre-exam that is paper I and paper II.
- The question paper will include all the Multiple Choice Questions.
- All the questions will be based on the General Studies.
- Both the papers will be of 120 Minutes that is 2 Hours.
- The pre-exam will be held for total 400 marks out of which 200 marks for each paper.
OPSC Civil Service Mains Exam Pattern 2018
- The Mains Exam shall be held in Online or Offline mode.
- There will be total 9 papers conducted for the mains exam.
- All the names of the subjects of paper 1 to 5 are Odia Language/ English/ English Essay/ General Studies I/ General Studies II.
- Paper 6 to 9 will be optional papers.
- You will get 3 Hours for each paper.
- The total marks for paper 1 to 5 are 1400.
- For optional papers, the board has set the 1200 marks (300 marks for each paper).
- After the mains exam, the authority will conduct the Personality Test which will be of 250 marks.
If any query is roaming in your mind related to the Odisha Civil Services Syllabus 2018 then you can share it here by taking the assistance of the comment box which is situated underneath. We will surely try our best to sort out your problems speedily and will reply to you instantly.
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|PDF File of Syllabus||Download Here|
|Odisha Civil Judge Syllabus 2018|