NIO Goa Recruitment 2018
On this track, we are going to tell you about the empties seats for the post of Scientist (S-401, S-402) at the job location of Goa. The CSIR National Institute of Oceanography has invited applications to fill 20 vacancies of NIO Goa Recruitment 2018 by the energetic applicants who truly deserves this and give their best to grow the organization. Aspirants who are interested and eligible for this post they can apply before the closing date of registration that is 14th May 2018. For your ease, we are providing you all the information like eligibility criteria and etc. Thus, you can apply without any trouble using the web link which we have arranged at the last of this post. To apply for this post contenders have to read more details about it for which you have to ahead.
It’s a wonderful chance for all the aspirants so, if you match the eligibility criteria then you should not delay the time and snatch this opportunity. If anybody doesn’t meet all the conditions then he/ she cannot apply for this post. Aspirants, it’s not the cool deal to handle as if you want to be a part of CSIR-NIO you have to put your all efforts because the no. of seats are too small. Registration is not a enough program for this post because you also have to take part in the selection procedure which details are given below. As if, there is a written exam thus after filling application form you should start your preparation through our expert’s tips.
About NIO Goa Recruitment 2018
- Department Name- National Institute of Oceanography
- Job Designation- Scientist (S- 401 & S-402)
- Total No. of Seats- 20
- Job Location- Goa
Important Dates for NIO Goa Recruitment 2018
- Starting Date of Online Registration- 11th April 2018
- Ending Date of Online Registration- 14th May 2018
Post Code & Category Wise Vacancy Break-up for NIO Goa Recruitment 2018
|Code of Post||Category||Seats|
Eligibility Criteria for NIO Goa Recruitment 2018
Post Code S-401- If he/she wants to apply for this post then he/she should have PhD in oceanography or science or ocean sciences with the specialization in Marine Physics/ Marine Chemistry/ Marine Biology and for more details go to official notification.
Post Code S-402- If any candidate wants to apply for this post then he/ she must have a ME/ M. Tech degree in Marine structure, Ocean Engineering, Electronics & communication.
Age Boundary- For both codes of applicant should not exceed 32 years and age relaxation will be given as per the Government of India rules. For SC/ ST candidates age relaxation is up to 5 years and 3 years for OBC aspirants.
Application Fee- Contenders you have to pay Rs. 100/- for this post before filling the application form and it should be attached with the application form.
Pay Scale- The salary structure for both the post codes is Rs. 72439/-
Steps to Apply for the NIO Goa Recruitment 2018
- First, candidates have to go on the official site which is set at the end side of this page.
- Now, the home page will be open in front of you.
- Then, tap the vacancies option which is at the starting of that page.
- After, it choose the desired option as you want.
- Now, click on to New Registration button.
- Then, fill all the required details as demanded.
- Click on Submit or login key.
- Finally, your registration will be done.
Important Points for CSIR-NIO Scientist Recruitment 2018
If any candidate will send the application form by post then they have to attach the following documents to it which are as follows-
- Online fee payment receipt.
- Self-attested copy of Birth Certificate.
- Self-attested copy of all educational qualification certificates and Marksheet.
- Self-attested copy of Cast certificate, if any.
If you have any problem correlate to NIO Goa Recruitment 2018 then you can ask your questions without any hesitation as our experts are always ready in answering your questions.
Official Website– Click Here
Official Notification– Click Here