Navy SSC Executive Officer Online Form 2018
The board of the Indian Navy has invited the applications for the post of the Executive Branch, Logistics, Law Cadre to fill the 37 empty seats. Thus, interested and eligible candidates can fill the Navy SSC Executive Officer Online Form 2018 from 15th September 2018 to 5th October 2018. The mode of applying is only online as no other mode will be accepted by the recruitment board of the Indian Navy. To apply for the Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2018 (Executive Officer) you have to hit the link of the web page which is arranged at the finishing point of this page. Before applying must check the eligibility criteria which is given in detail downward.
अभी अभी इंडियन नेवी द्वारा SSC Executive Officer के पद के लिए ऑनलाइन फॉर्म निकाले गए है जो की ३७ रिक्त स्थानों को भरने के लिए है| फॉर्म भरने की आखिरी तारीख ५ अक्टूबर २०१८ है| सारी जानकारी अच्छे से पढने के बाद ही आवेदन करिए और इस पेज के अंत में हमने ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट का लिंक भी लगा दिया है जिसकी मदद से आप आवेदन कर सकते है|
Check Short Details for Navy SSC Executive Officer Online Form 2018
|Name of the Department||Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti)|
|Information About||Sarkari Online Application Form|
|Total Number of Seats||37|
|Advertisement Number||SSC July 2019|
|Job Position||Short Service Commission (Executive Branch, Logistics, Law Cadre)|
|Initial date to Submit Applications||15th September 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Applications||5th October 2018|
|Date of Interview||November 2018 to March 2019|
|Centre of Interview||Bangalore, Coimbatore, Vishakhapatnam, Kolkata and Bhopal|
|For Any Query||1800-4192929 (Monday to Sunday)|
Eligibility Criteria for Navy SSC Executive Officer Online Form 2018
For SSC Logistics-
- The candidates must have the Degree in BE/ B.Tech in any discipline with 1st division or B.Sc./ B.Com/ B.Sc. (IT) with the I division along with the PG Diploma certificate in Logistics, Finance, Supply Chain Management & Material Management or MCA/ M.Sc. (IT) with 1st division or B.Architecture with I division or MBA with I division.
- In all of the above courses, your marks should not less than 60%.
For SSC Law-
- If you want to apply for this post then you must have the Degree in Law qualifying for enrollment as an Advocate under Advocates Act 1961.
- Marks should not less than the 55%.
For SSC X (IT)
- Aspirants must complete the BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Information Technology or
- Candidates should have the Degree in M.Sc. Computer or IT or
- Must complete the B.Sc. in Information Technology or
- Should have the Degree in M.Tech Computer Science or
- Must have the Degree in BCA and MCA.
- For any of the above Degree, the marks should not less than the 60%.
- For SSC Logistics and IT branch, the candidate’s age should be between the dates 2nd July 1994 to 1st January 2000.
- If you want to submit the form for the post of the SSC Law then you should born after the 2nd July 1992 and before the 1st July 1997.
The selected candidates will get the pay scale according to the posts which are as follows-
- For Sub Lieutenant (S Lt)- 56100/- to Rs. 110700/-
- For Commander- 121200/- to Rs. 212400/-
- For Lieutenant (Lt)- 61300/- to Rs. 120900/-
- For Lieutenant CDR (Lt Cdr)- 69400/- to Rs. 136900/-
There will be No application fee.
To take the part in this recruitment candidates also have to fulfil the following medical standards related to the Height, Weight, EyeSight and Tattoo which are given ahead-
- Height- The minimum height of the male’s aspirants should be 157 cm and for the female’s candidates the minimum height must be 152 cm.
- Weight- The weight of the males and females contenders should be correlated with the height as per age and height.
- Tattoo- Permanent tattoos are not allowed on any part of the body except on inner face and on the reverse side of the palm or back. Only those candidates get the concession in tattoos who are belonging to the tribal areas as declared by the Government of India.
- EyeSight- The minimum distant vision should be 6/60 in both the eyes with glasses to 6/6 in better eye and 6/12 in worst eye.
- Shortlisting Candidates on the basis of the marks obtained in Final Education Qualification.
Important Points to Remember for Navy SSC Executive Officer Online Form 2018
- Only unmarried candidates can apply for this recruitment and if any candidate found married and who will marry while the training then his/ her candidature will be rejected.
- Candidates must fill the personal particulars as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- It is compulsory to fill the e-mail address, the mobile number which is active.
- Must scan the original documents in a JPG format and must upload the recent passport size photograph.
- Take out the Hard Copy of the application form as it is also demanded at the time of the Interview.
- Candidates have to carry the original documents and application form, at the time of the SSB Interview.
Steps to Apply for Navy SSC Executive Officer Online Form 2018
- First of all, candidates should Log On to the main site of the Indian Navy which is disclosed below side.
- Then, you have to go to the section of Current Events which is settled in the middle side of the page.
- Now, you should click on the link appear under the Current Events according to your post.
- After it hit the Apply Online
- Fill all the details correctly one by one as demanded.
- Check all the information once that you have submitted.
- Finally, tap on the Submit or Enter key given at the last of the form.
- Now, your name is registered.
- Don’t forget to take out the Print Out of the application form.
If you are facing any problem related to the Navy SSC Executive Officer Online Form 2018 then you can share it here without any hesitation as we have provided the solution downward. Our experts will surely try their best to sort out your queries and will reply to you instantly.
|Apply Online||Visit Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Indian Navy SSC Officer Previous Year Papers 2018|
|Indian Navy SSC Officer Syllabus 2018|