Naval Dockyard Recruitment Mumbai 2018/ NDY Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2018/ Naval Dockyard Mumbai Notification 2018/ Naval Dockyard Mumbai Online Form 2018/ Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2018/ Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fitter Recruitment 2018
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018
The board of the Naval Dockyard, Mumbai has released the notification to invite the applications for the Apprenticeship Training in various trades like Machinist, Fitter, Mason, Plumber and others which are given ahead in detail for 138 vacant seats. Thus, if you are interested then you can apply for it now as the last date for submitting the applications is 27.08.2018 and the mode of applying is online. So, read all the below mention details and if you think that you are eligible for this training then hit the link of the main site of NDY Mumbai which is settled at the bottom of this track.
Vacancies Details for NDY Mumbai Recruitment 2018
For 1 Year Training
|Apprenticeship Training Trade||SC||General||OBC||ST||Total Vacancies|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||02||12||04||02||20|
|Mechanic Refrigerator & Air Conditioning||00||04||01||00||05|
For 1 Year & 3 Months Training
|Apprenticeship Training Trade||ST||Gen||OBC||SC||No. of Seats|
For 2 Year Training
|Apprenticeship Training Trade||OBC||ST||GEN||SC||Number of Vacancies|
Apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018
|Name of Department||Naval Dockyard, Mumbai|
|Designation||Apprenticeship Training (Fitter, Machinist, Welder, Plumber, Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance, Mason & etc.)|
|Total Number of Seats||318|
|Information About||Sarkari Jobs|
|Registration Starting Date|
|Registration Closing Date|
|For Queries Contact Addressemail@example.com|
Eligibility Criteria for NDY Mumbai Apprentice (318 Posts) 2018
- Candidate should be passed 10th class with minimum 50% marks and must be passed the ITI exam with having 65% marks in relevant trade.
- Candidates must be born after 1st April 1999 and before 31st March 2006.
- There will be no application fee.
- Height- Should be 150 cm
- Weight- Should be 45 kg
- Chest- Not less than 5 cm
- EyeSight- 6/6 to 6/9
- All those aspirants who have already done or currently undergoing Apprenticeship Training they are not eligible to apply for this post.
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Medical Test
Required Documents to Apply for NDY Mumbai Recruitment 2018
- All documents should be scanned in colour.
- Proof of Date of Birth which should be Aadhar Card or Birth Certificate) and 10th class marksheet.
- Passport size photograph which should be in the light grey background and its size should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm.
- Photographs of other documents or taken from the mobile phones will not be accepted.
- Marksheet of ITI.
- Physical Disability Certificate if any.
- Category Certificate.
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Passport & etc.)
- Important to have Aadhar Card while applying.
- Should have the Certificate of daughter or son of Ex-Serviceman or Armed Forces Personnel if any.
Rejection of Application:
If any contender will send the applications without filling the full information like if he/ she not fill the date of birth or fill the wrong date of birth, send multiple applications, not having the marksheet of the prescribed qualification, details like mother’s name, father’s name and birth date not match with the information mentioned on the 10th std. certificate, wrong details of Aadhar Card and etc. then his/her application will be rejected.
If any candidate is facing any problem regarding the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018 then he/ she can solve their queries by sharing them with us and you can leave your questions under the comment box which is situated underneath. We will try our best to reply to you instantly.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Admit Card 2018|
|Naval Dockyard Mumbai Previous Papers 2018|
|Naval Dockyard Mumbai Result 2018|