MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2018: The TN MRB is looking for the applicants who want to apply for the post of Assistant Medical Officer and Lecturer (Grade-II) and the total number of posts mentioned in the advertisement is 73. So, this TN MRB Recruitment 2018 could be the right job opportunity for you. You have to fill up the Application Form before the closing i.e. 7th May 2018 or you will have to miss out on this job opportunity. You can also download the derailed TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer Notification 2018 from our webpage so as to continue to this job opening. If there is any doubt about this MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2018, you have to seek the solution to the problem before it is too late.
Advertisement No.: 06/MRB/2018
|Name of Post||Total Posts|
|Assistant Manager Officer (AMO), Lecturer (Grade II) |
(Yoga and Naturopathy)
MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2018: In this day and age, it is very easy for us to apply for any job via the online method. If there is any wrong situation arising while you try to forward the TN MRB application form, you need to see the guidance so that we could work on it and you could have the optimum solution to that problem.
What if you don’t have the required education to apply for MRB TN Lecturer Vacancy 2018? What will you do in that situation? Well, if that is the problem, you have to deal with it smartly by reading out the authorised advertisement again in detail because somethings we forget to pay attention to those things which matter most.
MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2018: TN MRB AMO /Lecturer Jobs (73 Posts)
- Beginning of the Applications:04.2018
- Closing Date of Application: 05.2018
- Last Date of Fee Payment: 05.2018
- Written Exam Date: 06.2018
As you could see above, it has been many days since the commencement of the application form was begun. You have got time to apply for this MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment only if there is a time in the deadline i.e. if you don’t cross the last date i.e. 7th May 2018. If that day is gone, you no longer will be able to view the link (inactive) to apply online.
- Pay Scale (Salary): On final selection, candidates will get the pay scale of Rs.56100/- – Rs.177500/- (Level 22) and other allowances.
- Selection: The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination.
TN MRB Online Application Form 2018: TN MRB Eligibility Criteria 2018
Meeting the criteria for each post is really a big deal for every participating postulant. If one does not fully satisfy the conditions, one cannot be the one to partake in the MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment.
- Educational Criteria: To apply, one must hold a Graduation Degree or Diploma in Naturopathy (not less 4-year academic duration). One must also have registered one’s name in the TN Board of Indian Medicine, Chennai.
- Age Limit: If you belong to SCs, BCMs, STs, SC(A)s, BCs, MBC & DCs categories, you have to be 57 years old or less than that. But, if you belong to other categories, the maximum age limit is 35 years. Relaxation in age shall be provided to the applicants as per the rules and regulation of the board.
- Application Fee: Anybody who is from SC/ST/SCA/DAP (PH) category has to submit the application fee of Rs.375/-. But, those who are from other communities have to pay the increased amount which is Rs.750/-.
Steps to Apply for Tamil Nadu MRB Jobs/Vacancy 2018
If you wish to see a step-by-step procedure to apply for this MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment, don’t worry because we will make this wish come true as well for you. Just pay attention to the following steps and learn more about it:
- At first, you have to log on to the website called http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Now, click on “Notification” link that you will see on the front page of the website.
- After that, choose the link to “Notification for AMO/Lecturer Grade 2 (Yoga and Naturopathy)”.
- It will open the TN MRB Notification 2018 for these 73 vacancies.
- Now, read out the advertisement very carefully so that you can easily understand the requirements/conditions.
- When understood, you will have to follow the same.
- Fill up the Application Form and pay the fee.
Before submitting the Application Form with reference to MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2018, you should double check the online form in order to ensure that the form does not have any incorrect information in it. Please browse the following links to get all of the links directly and easily.
Links to follow:
|Advertisement Link||Get Here|
|Application Form||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|New Govt. Jobs||Apply Here|