Now you can apply for MPSC Biochemist Vacancy 2018 from here because authority is ready to invite for MPSC Recruitment 2018.
MPSC Recruitment 2018
Whosoever contenders are searching job at the Maharashtra location then start read on MPSC Recruitment 2018. It is coming from the side of Maharashtra Public Service Commission for the emptied position of Biochemist. Total 19 seats are vacant with it and which are waiting for mastermind contenders. The required details for getting registration is solely made for the applicable post-graduate job seekers and who has full experience what majority want. Check out the exact info from here withal the support of official notification which is also touched hither. Hereinafter the catching tidings if you have been matched whole authorized demands then go for the applying moment. Right away look at our provided link of the official site because the way to submit the form will adjust through the online portal.
While filling application form there is also need of fee which exact amount is saved below on the basis of two categories as for if you send fee then it’s really that there is no effect of refunding just we have attached for each category. There will also demand of you photograph and documents which should not be more than of that size which is necessary during uploading. Submitting form is not going to be enough to be selected on the basis of qualification or experience because selection theme will be also settled. The first stage is adding to the written test and which could toughest you as if the innumerable amount of contenders are used to takes part in every year. So, prepare yourself just afterwards the application by using the tips of experience persons which will tell you how to get better scores.
MPSC Recruitment 2018
- Department Name- Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Designation- Biochemist
- of Vacancies- 19
MPSC Biochemist Recruitment 2018
- Qualification- Master’s Degree in Biochemistry and contenders should have experience in the field of working Laboratory of minimum 2 years after acquiring this required degree.
- Age Limit- Maximum age should be 38 years for all unreserved categories still 43 years for the reserved contenders.
- Application Fee-
- For UR- 524/-
- For Reserved- 324/-
- It should be paid by Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, or you can send offline by E Challan.
- Pay Scale- 9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Rs.4400/- Grade Pay.
- Selection Process- First is Written Exam and second, Interview
Apply For MPSC Job Vacancy 2018
- Job Location- Maharashtra State
- Applying Way- Online
MPSC Biochemist Job 2018 for 19 Vacancies
- Starting Date to Submit Application Form- 25th April 2018
- Closing Date to Send Registration Form- 15th May 2018
- Last Date to Submit Challan in SBI- 16th May 2018
About MPSC- By the constitution of India the renowned Maharashtra Public Service Commission is created under article 315 to hire several officers for the Government officer services posts in the Indian State of Maharashtra state. The Headquarter of MPSC is situated at the Bank of India Bldg., 3rd Floor, M.G. Road, Hutatma Chowk, Mumbai-400001 in Maharashtra State. Shri Vitthal Narayan More is the name of Chairman and the name of members are Shri H. B. Patel, Smt Shaila Mukund Aparajit, Shri Dnyaneshwar S. Rajurkar, Shri Chandrashekhar Vasant Oak, and Shri Dayanand Sahadeo Meshram. Just as if, several exams conducted by MPSC like State Service Exam, Maharashtra Engineering Service, Forest Services Examination, and Agriculture Service Examination.
MPSC Vacancy 2018 (Closed)
Candidates we have a good news for you all who were searching for the government jobs for the posts of Design Assistant & Junior Engineer that Maharashtra Directorate of Town Planning and Pricing Directorate released the notification of MPSC Vacancy 2018 for 393 vacancies. Those candidates who are eligible and interested in this job can apply for it
Those candidates who are suitable for this job can apply for this job but first they have to read whole eligibility criteria which is very important for every candidate who thinks that he or she is eligible for these posts. It will include the age, salary, number of vacancies, educational qualification of the candidates etc. Those candidates who will be eligible according to this eligibility criteria will be allowed to apply for this recruitment. So now scroll down the content and check out the eligibility criteria first and read it very carefully if you think that you are suitable for it then go for it otherwise there is no worth to apply for it. This is most probably for those who are still unemployed and looking for government jobs now all those candidates can apply for it.
Eligibility criteria of MPSC Design Assistant Vacancy 2018
As you know that application fee for all the categories is different so in this exam as well apply for this exam is different which is given in the notification properly so candidates need to check the link of official notification from which they will come to know about application fee of all the categories.
Educational Qualification: Those candidates who want to apply for these posts they should have done Diploma in Rural, Civil, Urban, Architectural Engineering or Equivalent.
Date to Apply: Starting date to apply for this form is different and the last date to apply for this form is different which we have given below:
Starting date to apply:11th April 2018
Last date to apply:2nd may 2018
Salary: when anyone applies for any vacancies the first and the most important thing they check is that the pay scale which they will get after getting the job. So now if we will talk about the salary package then you should know that pay scale of these vacancies will be between 9300-34800/-
Selection Process: The selection process of Directorate of Town Planning and Pricing Maharashtra (DTP Maharashtra) Recruitment exam will be done on the basis of written exam only.
Maximum age:38 years
Minimum age:18 years
Short info Related to the MPSC Recruitment 2018
As you have read out the eligibility criteria of the MPSC exam as well you should know some more information which will be the most important info for everyone is that given below which every candidate should read:
Name of Authority: Maharashtra Directorate of Town Planning and Pricing Directorate
Name of posts: Design Assistant / Junior Engineer (Group B)
Sum of posts: 393
Date of exam: Available Soon
Info about: Recruitment
Authorized website: dfsl.maharashtra.gov.in
MPSC Application Form 2018
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is going to hire the contenders for the post of Tax Assistant (TA), Clerk-Typist, Secondary Supervisor, and other empty positions. If you are looking for a good job opportunity, you will need to make use of this page and apply for MPSC Recruitment 2018 with the help of this page. We have mentioned all of the details on this page so that you could get what you are looking for through the direct link to MPSC Notification 2018 for 1105 positions. The application submission requires the fulfilment of all criteria in a proper way. It is your responsibility to know each condition and meet the same. The aspirants must be in agreement with the eligibility criteria because no one can go against the grain.
The MPSC will do the recruitment of best aspirants on the basis of their performance in the selection rounds that include different tests as per the posts available in this recruitment. It is now clear that the total number of posts to be filled in this recruitment are 1105. The postulant will need to check out “Eligibility Criteria” separately because, for each post, the conditions are varying and to avoid confusion, we have given the information on this page for each post.
MPSC 1105 Vacancy 2018 Details:
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|MPSC 45 Vacancies|
|Statistical Officer/ Superintendent||45|
|Starting Date to Apply||20.03.2018|
|Closing Date to Apply||09.04.2018|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||10.04.2018|
|MPSC 862 Vacancies|
|Online Application Submission||22.03.2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11.03.2018|
|Last Date for Payment||12.04.2018|
|MPSC 26 Vacancies|
|Assistant Forest Guard||06|
|Last Date to Apply||04.03.2018|
|Last Date for Payment||05.04.2018|
|MPSC 172 Vacancies (Deadline is over)|
|Assistant Town Planner||172|
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Recruitment 2018 (1105 Posts)
The people should know that if they do not fulfil the criteria as given in the advertisement. The people have to make sure they are eligible before applying for this recruitment. The following page will be helpful to get that.
For 45 Posts: The maximum age limit goes like this:
|38 Years||43 Years|
For 862 Posts: Please take a look at the following table to know the Age Limitation for 862 posts:
- Tax Assistant: The UR need to be between 18 to 38 years to apply, whereas, the reserved candidates can be between 18 to 43 years.
- Clerk-Typist: The UR have to satisfy the age limit of 19 to 38 years, whereas, the reserved candidates are good to go if they satisfy the age limitation of 19 to 43 years.
- Secondary Supervisor: Though the age limit for UR candidates is 18 to 38 years, reserved contestants can apply if they are having the age limit as per the limit of minimum 18 years to maximum 43 years.
For 26 Posts: Consider the following:
- Assistant Forest Guard: The Open Cat. Need to have the age as per the limit of 18 to 38 years, while, the age limit for reserved candidates is 18 to 43 years.
- Forest Ranger: The limit for Open Cat. is 21 to 38 years, while, it is 21 to 43 years for reserved candidates.
- For 45 Posts: The applicants need to hold a qualification of Graduation in Science, Arts, Commerce, Agriculture, Social Work, Law, Psychology, Nutrition, Home Science from a well-known university.
- For 862 Posts: The postulants need to be a Graduate from a well-reputed university and they must have the Typing Speed of 30 WPM in Marathi or 40 WPM in English.
- For 26 Posts: To apply for these 26 posts as announced by MPSC, possessing a B.Sc. Degree is mandatory.
- General candidates have to pay Rs.374/-.
- Reserved category candidates are supposed to pay only Rs.274/-
- If you want to apply for posts under 862 vacancies, then PWD candidates also have to pay Rs.25/-.
- The aspirants can submit the fee using many payment gateways available like Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking, Challan and more.
To shortlist the candidates for the applied based, the performance of them shall be gauged by exam invigilators in the following rounds.
- Written Test
The pay scale to be given to the applicants after the final employment is as follows:
- For 45 Posts: The given pay scale is Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 with the grade pay of Rs.4400/-.
- For 862 Posts: The pay scale is as follows: Rs.5200 – Rs.20200. The grade pay is different as per the variation of posts under the 862 vacancies. Please visit the advertisement to know more.
- For 26 Posts: The pay scale to be awarded to aspirants is Rs.9300-Rs.34800, whereas, the grade pay is different for each post.
How to Apply for MPSC Recruitment 2018
Since there are various vacancies under this MPSC 2018 Recruitment, the links to apply online for all of them are also different. We recommend that you keep yourself informed through this page.
|MPSC 45 Posts||Advertisement | Apply Online|
|MPSC 862 Posts||Advertisement | Apply Online|
|MPSC 26 Posts||Advertisement | Apply Online|