MCD Recruitment 2018
Amazing News!!! The authority Municipal Corporation of Delhi has issued a statement to recruit the experienced aspirants on contractual basis for the post of Panchkarma Technician. Authority of MCD has invited the applications to fill the 08 empty seats. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply before the closing date of registration which is 7th May 2018. No applications will be accepted after the ending date in any manner so, try to apply as soon as possible. Superiority has made an announcement that they will not accept the applications via offline mode. Thus, you can apply only through the official link which is fixed at the finishing point of this post. Before applying for this post you need to read the full info especially about the eligibility criteria so go ahead and watch it and if you think you are purely fitted for the MCD Recruitment 2018 then go and apply.
On this track, we have manage the simple and easy ways to apply online for the MCD Recruitment 2018 because sometimes aspirants face some minor problems. Only few days left to submit the applications so without killing your time submit the application now. If you want to apply for this post then you should familiar with all the other info like age limit, experience, application fee and etc. which is given downward.
Short Info for MCD Recruitment 2018
- Name of Organization- Municipal Corporation of Delhi
- Name of the Post- Panchkarma Technician (Masseur/ Masseuse)
- Job Location- Delhi
- Total Number of Seats- 08
- Last Date to Apply- 7th May 2018
- Applying Mode- Online
Vacancies Details for MCD Recruitment 2018
|Category||Number of Post|
Eligibility Criteria for MCD Recruitment 2018
Education Qualification- Candidates must be passed 10/Matriculation with minimum 50% marks and should have a certificate of 1 year course in Panchkarma.
Experience Required- Aspirants who want to apply for this post then he/she must have the certificate of minimum one year experience in Panchkarma in any recognized hospital.
Age Boundary- For each category, the age limit is different which is stated below-
|GEN||between 18 to 27 years|
|OBC||between 18 to 30 years|
|SC/ST||between 18 to 32 years|
|Others||between 18 to 37 years|
Application Fee- There will be no application fee.
Pay Structure- Selected candidates will get the salary between 5,200/- to 20200/- with grade pay of 1900/-
Age Relaxation- Only the applicants of Delhi will get age relaxation as per the rules of Government of India accord to their categories (ST/SC/GEN/OBC/PWD).
Selection Process for MCD Recruitment 2018
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of Skill Test so be ready for it and start preparing now and you can also take the help of our latest tips to crack the skill test.
Guidelines to Apply for MCD Recruitment 2018
- Initially, contenders have to open the official link which is set at the end side of this page or you can directly click on the applying link.
- Then, the page will be open in front of you.
- Now, submit all the details one by one correctly.
- Click on the Login or OK button to submit your application form.
- Take a print out of it for further process.
Important Points to Remember for MCD Recruitment 2018
- The recruitment board has full right to assign any duty as required and no extra payment will be made for such condition.
- Candidates must send the scanned copies of your certificates attached with application form otherwise your application will be cancelled.
- Upload your scanned photograph which should be in JPG format on the application form.
- Write your current Mobile No. & E-mail id in your application form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of your application form because it will be demanded at the time of Document Verification.
Don’t feel upset if you have any problem related to MCD Recruitment 2018 then without killing your time share your problems with us as we will not delay answering to your questions.