Kerala PSC Civil Police Officer Syllabus 2018
Candidates are you ready to express yourself in the first round of the recruitment? If not then get ready for it as the first round of the recruitment is going to be conducted soon for this candidates needs to check the Kerala PSC Civil Police Officer Syllabus 2018 which will includes all the topics which will come in the exam now it all depends on the candidates that they read each and every topic now how many information they searching from Google related to it.
As you know that there are so many candidates are going to participated in this exam now it all depends on them that how many of them will be successful to clear this round and those candidates who will clear this round will go in the next round of the recruitment that is physical measurement test and after that who will get success in this round will be eligible to go in the next round that is physical efficiency test and those who will clear these 3 rounds will get the chance to go in the last round that is interview round and at last who will be eligible to clear this round will get this job.
Short info Related to Kerala PSC Civil Police Officer Syllabus 2018
- Name of Authority: Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
- Name of Posts: Civil Police Officer (Police Constable), Teacher, and various Posts
- Number of Posts: 375 vacancies
- Last date to Apply: 31st Jan 2018
- Date of Exam: 26th May 2018
- Official Website: www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Selection process: written exam and interview
Kerala PSC Civil Police Exam Pattern 2018
If we will talk about the exam pattern then exam pattern is very important for all the candidates to check which comes with the syllabus as we have given below. It will include the number of questions coming in the exam as well duration and topics which is coming in the exam. It also includes the different sections if it is coming along with the syllabus which we have given below so candidates check out that Kerala PSC Civil Police Exam Pattern 2018 very carefully which we have given below:
- There are three subjects which will come in this exam that is general knowledge, general English and simple arithmetic and ability.
- And total 100 number of questions will come in the exam.
- Candidates need maximum 100 marks in this exam.
- Duration of exam will be 1 hour 15 minutes.
Tips to crack the Kerala PSC Civil Police Exam
- Manage your time: candidates need to manage their time according to the exam pattern and they should make timetable according to the topics given in the syllabus as they can give time to each and every topic which is very important for all the candidates. Even those topics which are hard and long candidate’s needs to give extra time to those topics.
- Previous year paper: As you know every year government releases vacancies for these post and conducts exam for its recruitment in which candidates included important question so candidates can read those previous year paper so that they can get the idea that what type of questions comes in this exam.
- Short notes: you should make short notes of important questions which you think that it can come in the exam.
- Graph: Some question candidates can learn diagrammatically which is very useful in exam preparation.
- Revision: revision is must for all the candidates before the exam it helps the candidates to remind the answers at the time of the exam.
- Confident: Candidates should be confident of about what they have studied before at the time of preparation.