Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2018
As you know that there are so many candidates who have applied for the posts of the civil judge which was released by the Karnataka High Court of various vacancies. Now all those candidates are looking for the Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2018 because it’s first round of recruitment is going be conducted soon through online process for which candidates needs to read out the syllabus which we have given below in the form of pdf.
Candidates need to read out the whole syllabus very carefully which will include each and every topic which will come in the exam candidates needs to search these topics as well as on Google also and search more and more about on these topics which are given in the syllabus and do practice on it regularly. For more information candidates can share their problem in the comment box as well which we have given below. Our team definitely help you out from its official web portal.
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2018
Exam Pattern of Prelims Exam 2018
- Candidates have to go written exam in this round.
- It will be divided into 3 rounds that is A, B and C.
- Name of topics which will be included in this exam will be LAW I, LAW II and last is General knowledge.
- There are 100 questions which will come in the exam. And the maximum marks which are needed is 100.
Exam Pattern of Mains Exam 2018
- There is two type of exam which will be done in the mains exam that is written exam and viva voice.
- In written exam there is 4 paper will come in this exam that is paper I, II, III and IV.
- Name of topics which will come in the written exam is translation paper, Law paper I, LAW Paper II and Law paper III.
- Maximum marks will be 100 in every paper.
PREPARATION TIPS OF THE EXAM
- Understand the concepts: Candidates needs to understand the concept first they have to read out each and every topic very carefully then understand its concept and meaning very carefully which is very important for all the candidates.
- Make graphs while studying: candidates should make some graphs or images which will help you to understand the questions very easily at the time of revision.
- Make short notes: you should make short notes while studying for the exam it will help the candidates at the time of revision which is very important for all the candidates. Short notes help the candidates to remind all the answers and it secures the candidates time.
- Re-read the notes: notes which you have made earlier re-read that notes which will help the candidates to remind the answers and with the help of it candidates get the confidence of their answer for next time that they cannot do any mistake now.
- Check out your syllabus: you have to check out your syllabus which is given below in the form of pdf. And you have to read out each and every topic given in the syllabus which is very important to read for each and every candidate because exam can come from anywhere in the syllabus.
- Do practice: Do practice again and again of what you have read from the syllabus which will help you at the time of the exam. if you will do practice, again and again, it will help you to be confident about what you have read.