Every year, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) release various jobs in SSC Central Police Organization for miscellaneous posts of SSC SI/ASI Delhi Police. As we all know, there is very much craze in youth for doing a job in the government sector. So, it is a very great opportunity for those candidates who are interested in doing a job in this field. For Staff Selection Commission (SSC) process, candidates should be physically and mentally fit. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) CPO is an honorable job but it is very difficult to crack its exam and only those can do, who have passion and enthusiasm for doing it.
Some candidates are very capable but sometimes they are not able to crack their exam in 1st attempt due to tough competition. But if they really want to grab this opportunity, they have to work hard and study with full strategy and according to the pattern. No need to worry because we are here to help you out by sharing some steps which will help you to crack this exam which is given below:
SSC SI/ASI Delhi Police Preparation Tips
- Pattern of Exam: To start this process, first of all, we should know, what is the pattern of the exam because if we know the pattern, we can prepare accordingly to that and it will also help us to know the level of exam. It will also help us to study according to the paper pattern that how will questions come and we can understand the scheme of marking the questions.
- Previous year Question Papers: It will help candidates to revise the question of the full syllabus and those questions they had not prepared yet they can prepare those questions as well. It will also help to increase the speed and accuracy will also raise. Candidates will get their weaker points and practice them to make them strong.
- General Awareness: Candidates should collect general knowledge from various fields to strengthen their points and for that they have to read and analyze the newspaper daily, especially the English newspaper which will help them to strengthen their reading power and their skills will also increase. They also get general awareness from current affairs and news related to politics and sports. They also get knowledge from our different culture, history, environment as well as new technology etc.
- Knowledge of Quantitative Aptitude: This will help us to improve our calculation part which will help to solve the math’s portion in the exam. It will also get to know the shortcut tricks to solve lengthy portion. Main important topics to solve this portion are Algebra, Statistics, Geometry, Ratios and Mensuration etc.
- English Grammar: It is also a most important point to crack the exam because of good English knowledge candidates can do exam very easy so to improvise this part candidate should read newspapers daily. They also should learn Synonymous, Antonyms and grammar part also like Phrases, Indirect and direct speeches, Active and Passive Voice etc.
How to Prepare for SSC CPO 2018?
- Candidates should also prepare at least one mock test which helps them to prepare important questions and their speed will also increase.
- Candidates should also do practice again and again because they can lose at least two, three times but doing practice they can achieve their goal surely.
- They also need to do according to time management because of time management they can complete their exam on time and their speed skill will also increase and automatically accuracy will also correct.
If you have any doubt related to this topic, then you can share with us with the help of the comment section as shown on this page underneath.