Nowadays, there is high competition amongst the candidates to get a job in government sector. Government jobs are becoming hashtag for the youth. For providing good jobs to the candidates, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is releasing relevant Constable (GD) jobs for deserving candidates. It is a good opportunity for those candidates who want this job eagerly. Staff Selection Commission (GD) is a very respectful job, with a higher number of vacancies and with a good salary. To get this job, candidates should keep in mind their goal and need to work hard. Candidates should not take it lightly as the pattern of the exam become tough every year.
In last some years, the standard of the exam was not so hard and the candidates were also taken it lightly and even they also clear these exams but in today’s scenario level of exam is very tough due to high competition, so they have to work hard. For preparing these SSC Constable (GD) Exam in 2018, you should have to remember some of these important points:
There are four levels to qualify for these exams:
- Physical Standard test (PST)
- Physical efficiency test (PET)
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
How to Prepare for SSC Constable (GD) Exam?
For preparing these exams, we have to start with basic knowledge i.e.
- Time Table: First of all, candidates have to prepare according to schedule their time management. Time is a very important key role to prepare for the exams if they study according to maintain their time they only can complete their exam otherwise, they surely lose their target.
- Syllabus for the Exam: Candidates should also keep in mind one thing that they know their syllabus completely otherwise if they miss any topic that will affect them to lose. Sometimes, there are some of the topics which are not in the books but in the syllabus so that is why they have to practice according to their syllabus not for own.
- Mock test: This helps to prepare and practice those questions that we haven’t done yet and it also help us to know to find the difficulty level of question paper. It also boosts our confidence and helps us to solve the questions in limited time.
- Cognition of General Awareness: Candidates needs to focus on this section as it is very scoring. They should show their intelligence related to general awareness by knowing Current Affairs, what is going
In Politics, Social Affairs etc. They also get knowledge from History, Environment and Geography etc. They have to read English and Hindi newspapers daily which help them to enhance their reading and knowledge skills for exams.
- Mathematics: In mathematics, calculation part should be on their fingertips as they also know the shortcut tricks to solve the problems which will help them to solve those problems in lesser time. Some important chapters to read thoroughly: Ratio, Proportion, Decimal, Logarithms etc.
- English and Hindi: It is a very scoring subject, candidates have not to leave those questions on which they are confident. They have to make strong their grammar portion in both English and Hindi. For that, their Prepositions, Active Passive Voice, Speeches, Comprehensive Passage etc. will be on tips.
Last but not the least, one more important thing they have to remember that, if they want to score well they have to Practice more n more because practice makes them satisfy and relax that will achieve their success surely.