This article is about CSIR NET JRF Dec 2018 Application Form which can easily be filled. The Online Registration can only be done until the last date which is 15th October 2018. After that, no more Application Form shall be entertained by the authority.
CSIR NET JRF Dec 2018
Do you want to get the post of the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & Lectureship? If your answer is positive then you read this fresh news which has come from the side of the higher sources of the CSIR. Thus, the recruitment board of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research wants to fill the vacant posts for the JRF & LS. Interested applicants can apply for the CSIR NET JRF Dec 2018 by using the online mode only. The registration process has started from 25th September 2018 to 15th October 2018 as after the last date the applying will be deactivated. So, without killing your time go to the bottom of this page and hit the official website link and the other links to apply for the CSIR UGC NET December 2018.
सी.एस.आई.आर नेट जे.आर.ऍफ़ दिसम्बर ऑनलाइन फॉर्म २०१८
अभी अभी हमे सी.एस.आई.आर के अधिकारियो द्वारा सूचना मिली है की वे जूनियर रिसर्च फ़ेलोशिप व् लेक्चररशिप के पद के लिए नेशनल एलिजिबिलिटी टेस्ट कंडक्ट करने जा रहे है| जो भी अभियार्थी इस परीक्षा में भाग लेना चाहते है उन सभी को ऑनलाइन आवेदन करना होगा जिसकी आखरी तारीख १५ अक्टूबर २०१८ है| आवेदन करने से पहले आप सभी को नीचे दी गयी सारी जानकारी पढनी होगी| इस पेज के अंत में हमने ओफ्फिशियल वेबसाइट व् अन्य लिंक जिससे आप आसानी से आवेदन कर पाएँगे लगा दिए है|
Check Short Points Related to CSIR NET JRF Dec 2018 Online Registration
|Information About||Sarkari Application Form|
|Name of the Department||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)|
|Job Profile||Junior Research Fellowship (JFR) & Lectureship (LS)|
|Name of the Examination||National Eligibility Test (NET)|
|For Session||December 2018|
|Beginning Date of Registrations||25th September 2018|
|Ending Date of Registrations||15th October 2018|
|Date of Examination||16th December 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR NET Application Form 2018
- All the candidates who want to apply for the NET December Exam 2018 they must have the M.Sc./ B.Sc. or its equivalent Degree from the recognized Board or University with at least 55% marks for Unreserved category and 50% marks for the SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- If you have done the B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Pharma & MBBS course than you are also eligible to apply for this exam.
- If you are going to apply for the post of the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) then your age should not exceed the 28 years.
- For the post of the Lectureship (LS) there is no age limit.
- If you belong to the ST/ SC/ Female & PWD category then you will get the upper age relaxation of 5 years.
- All the OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category applicants will get the relaxation in the upper age limit of 3 years.
- There will no relaxation is given in the upper age limit for the post of the Lectureship (LS).
- All the candidates who belong to the General category they have to pay the application fee of Rs.1000/-.
- If you come under the OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) community then you have to pay the application fee of Rs.500/-.
- The aspirants who belong to the SC/ ST and PWD category they need to pay the application fee of Rs.250/-.
- If the candidate’s name is not mentioned in the Central List under the OBC category then he/ she can apply only stated his/ her category as General.
- Interested aspirants can submit their application fee only by using the payment gateway facility like Credit Card/ Debit Card or Net Banking.
- National Eligibility Test (NET)
CSIR NET Online Form 2018 – Apply from 25th Sept. 2018
If any question is clicking in your mind related to the CSIR NET JRF Dec 2018 then you can share it here under the comment box which is settled below side. Our experts will definitely try their best to sort out your problems speedily and will give you the instant reply.
|Web Page||Visit Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Visit Here|
|CSIR NET JRF Exam Syllabus 2018|
|Check CSIR NET June Exam Answer Keys 2018|